HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- Is It Actually News Every Time Judge Cote Denies Apple's Efforts to Stay July 14 Damages Trial? 24 April 2014, 2:04 pm
- Warner Bros. Acquires Film Rights to "The Truth About The Harry Quebert Affair", With Ron Howard to Direct 24 April 2014, 1:56 pm
- Apple Touts "Strong" iPhone Sales of 43.7 Million Units in Second Quarter 23 April 2014, 9:41 pm
- HBO Joins BBC As Co-Producer of Casual Vacancy Three-Hour Mini-Series 23 April 2014, 6:37 pm
- Proulx, Irving, Lepore, Saunders Among New American Academy Fellows 23 April 2014, 6:34 pm
- Authors, Etc. April 24, 2014
- Apple Outperforms In Quiet Quarter April 24, 2014
- World Book Night Day Is Here April 23, 2014
- Researchers Document How Imposing Sales Tax Reduces Amazon's Sales April 23, 2014
- People April 23, 2014
- Most Americans Now Reading Ebooks? | Digital Book World: […] Google Play on the Upswing (Pub Lunch) R...
- Surprises on This Week’s Ebook Best-Seller List | Digital Book World: […] Hachette Snags Editor for New Imprint (P...
- UK Publishers Fully Digital | Digital Book World: […] Goldfinch Wins Pulitzer (Pub Lunch) Donn...
- Mark Coker: Congrats Michael!...
- Ebooks Way Too Cheap? | Digital Book World: […] Cengage Finishes Restructure (Pub Lunch)...