HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- Lepucki, on Colbert, Picks Stephan Eirik Clark's Forthcoming Debut SWEETNESS #9 (Also a Hachette Title) 22 July 2014, 3:11 pm
- William Morrow's Hubbard, Rosenblum Testify in Jesse Ventura Defamation Lawsuit Against AMERICAN SNIPER 18 July 2014, 2:43 pm
- Now the Official Kindle Unlimited Launch (Which Does Not List Publishers Who Actively Opted In) 18 July 2014, 12:09 pm
- Justice Kagan Denies Conan Doyle Estate's Bid to Stay Appeals Court Copyright Ruling 17 July 2014, 11:47 pm
- Bankrupt Weltbild Drops Paragon Deal; Sells 60% Stake to Restructuring Group for 20 Million Euros 17 July 2014, 11:52 am
- Rizzoli Acquires Welcome Books July 23, 2014
- Workman Names A CEO July 23, 2014
- Daily Update: Influence of Kindle Unlimited on Amazon "Bestsellers" Grows July 23, 2014
- People, Etc.: Regan Arts Distribution to S&S July 23, 2014
- Ferris, Fowler, Hustvedt & Powers Add American Flavor to Booker Longlist July 23, 2014
- Salad Days for Opted-in Authors and Publishers | Digital Book World: […] New Workman CEO: Dan Reynolds (Pub Lunch...
- Ebook Subscription Services: Good for Authors? [Smart Set] | Jane Friedman: […] I also highly recommend taking a look at...
- Influence of Kindle Unlimited on Amazon “Bestsellers” Grows (via @PublishersLunch, HT: @JaneFriedman) | Literarium – The Blog: […] Read on for stats here: http://lunch.pub...
- So Kindle Unlimited Gives Traditionally Published Books an Advantage - What Else is New? | The Digital Reader: […] is a marked change from the week ending ...
- More KDP Select Books on Bestseller Lists | chrismcmullen: […] This is according to data tabulated at P...