HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- "We Need Diverse Books" Looks to Reap About $60k In Donations for Daniel Handler to Match 22 November 2014, 3:24 pm
- Barnes & Noble Promotes Turntables, Popcorn Makers and Beer Kits 22 November 2014, 3:23 pm
- William Shatner Uses Kickstarter To Raise $50k for "Catch Me Up" Book and Site, Sharing Seniors' Success Stories 21 November 2014, 3:08 am
- The Washington Post's Ten Best Books of the Year, And Many More Lists 21 November 2014, 1:42 am
- The New Republic's Top 5 Literary Critics from the Last 100 Years 20 November 2014, 11:07 pm
- Washington Post's Ten Best of 2014 November 21, 2014
- Handler Acknowledges Remarks Were "Yes, Racist" and Apologizes -- As Does NBF; He Pledges Matching Gift to #WeNeedDiverseBooks November 21, 2014
- People, Etc. November 20, 2014
- Daniel Handler Apologizes via Twitter November 20, 2014
- Hachette Book Group Agrees to Acquire Black Dog & Leventhal November 20, 2014
- Edna J. White: Im glad he apologized with power and put the money...
- Kindle Unlimited a Mixed Blessing for Authors | Digital Book World: […] More. […]...
- Amazon and Hachette have settled so there will be no big bang change in the publishing business model - The Shatzkin Files The Shatzkin Files: […] Spring. All we know is that whatever the...
- Hachette and Amazon End Feud Over Ebook Prices | Digital Book World: […] Hachette Sales Down in Third Quarter (Pu...
- Nook App to Come Pre-Installed on Windows 8 Next Year? - The Digital Reader: […] the layoffs earlier this year and preced...