HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- Little Brown UK In "Consultation" Over Eliminating "Just Over 20" Jobs from Acquired Constable & Robinson 11 March 2014, 4:48 pm
- Sainsbury's Passes Anobii Community On to Mondadori 11 March 2014, 12:49 pm
- Chris Pavone's Path, From Potter to Thrillers 11 March 2014, 1:45 am
- Author Joe McGinnis, 71, Dies from Cancer 11 March 2014, 1:45 am
- Dana Goodyear on Lydia Davis 10 March 2014, 12:38 pm
- eNews: Mondadori Takes Over Anobii, Plus Indie Links for LAT and A Rooster March 11, 2014
- Wiley Stable In Third Quarter March 11, 2014
- People March 11, 2014
- Saunders Wins Inaugural Folio Prize; American Academy Winners; and More March 10, 2014
- People: Ginna To Leave Bloomsbury Press March 10, 2014
- Sarah Weinman: Thanks for pointing that out, Charles -- we\'ve fi...
- Charles Levine: The two links above appear to go to the same docum...
- Six Things Publishers Can Learn From Venture Capitalists | Digital Book World: […] Booksellers Angry at L.A. Times Amazon C...
- ‘Divergent’ Still Leads Best-Seller List | Digital Book World: […] Rebecca Smart Leaves Osprey to Head Peng...
- Declarations and forecasts of Great Change in the book business need specificity to be useful and often do not provide it – The Shatzkin Files: […] suffering slower erosion over the past y...