HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- Jason Reitman's Movie Version of Chad Kultgen's Men, Women and Children Releases October 1 27 August 2014, 4:28 pm
- Competitors Focus on Same-Day Delivery, Mobile Shopping and Better Discovery to Compete with Amazon 27 August 2014, 1:21 pm
- Ron Howard and Tom Hanks to Start Shooting "Inferno" Movie in April 2015 27 August 2014, 1:09 pm
- Pulitzer Winner Johnston Details "C. David Heymann's Career as a Serial Fabulist," Including His Posthumous July Release, Joe and Marilyn 27 August 2014, 12:31 pm
- Kobo Confirms Waterproof eReader, For Delivery Starting October 1 26 August 2014, 11:28 pm
- People: Applebaum Takes Emeritus Role at PRH, and More August 27, 2014
- Kobo Confirms October 1 Launch of Waterproof eReader August 27, 2014
- Briefs: NPR to Announce National Book Award Finalists; Fall Previews Begin August 26, 2014
- People, Etc. August 25, 2014
- People: Adjustments At Simon Pulse, and More August 21, 2014
- Top 5 Publishing News Stories 8/18-8/22 - Publishing Trendsetter: […] Despite the cancellation of the Hachette...
- Will Ebooks Always Make Us Dumber? No | Digital Book World: […] Hachette UK Snags Penguin Random House U...
- The New Trend in Ebook Prices | Digital Book World: […] Atria Lays Off Editorial Staff (Pub Lunc...
- Surviving the Digital Transition | Digital Book World: […] Quarto: Bad News, Good News (Pub Lunch) ...
- Dog-Eared and Dispatched: August 10, 2014: […] other news, Amazon has again broken sile...