HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- With No Renewal From Landlord, Barnes & Noble In Downtown Washington DC Will Close 10 October 2015, 6:41 am
- Senator Al Franken to Shop Idea for Satirical Book About Challenges of the Senate, via Bob Barnett 9 October 2015, 5:57 am
- Judge Approves FTC's Plan to Send $8 Million In Refunds to Buyers of Kevin Trudeau Book 9 October 2015, 5:51 am
- Stephenie Meyer: "I want to say this is not a real book, and I am totally aware of this" 9 October 2015, 5:45 am
- Trump Book Called "Crippled America," Features "Horrible, Mean Picture" On Jacket 8 October 2015, 8:32 am
- People, Etc. October 9, 2015
- GREY Boosts Trade Sales in June October 8, 2015
- Allende's The Japanese Lover Tops November Library Reads List October 8, 2015
- People: Alexievich Wins Nobel, and More October 8, 2015
- People, Etc. October 7, 2015
- Ebooks change the game for both backlist and export - The Shatzkin Files The Shatzkin Files: […] reality comes up in another frequent cur...
- How Book Fairs and Technology Work Together | Digital Book World: […] Will Frankfurt Deals Pick Up? (Pub Lunch...
- Publishers Are Following Authors to Kindle Exclusivity | The Digital Reader: […] was paying Skyhorse under terms similar ...
- A Critical SEO Element Publishers Must Improve | Digital Book World: […] Pronoun Launches Free Ebook Distribution...
- Round up: Oyster falls out; Mobile is apps; eBooks sales reality check; Social audits; Instagram's 400M; more - The Logical Marketing Agency: […] Publishers Lunch: eBook Sales TrendsR...