HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- Kids Subscription Service Epic! Offers Free Access to Educators 19 September 2014, 12:50 pm
- Maze Runner Movie Still Tipped for Strong Opening This Weekend 19 September 2014, 12:33 pm
- Book Culture Employees Finalize New Contracts 19 September 2014, 12:29 pm
- Hilary Mantel Title Story Runs In the Guardian 19 September 2014, 12:25 pm
- UK's Publishers Association Asks Government to Investigate Amazon's Dominance of eBook Market 19 September 2014, 12:19 pm
- People: BISG Honors September 19, 2014
- Trade Stays Flat As Children's Sales Remain Strong September 19, 2014
- People September 19, 2014
- Bookselling: New Contract for Book Culture Employees; RiverRun Closes Maine Location; and More September 19, 2014
- ABA Names Indies Introduce Titles For Winter/Spring 2015 September 19, 2014
- Apple’s Big Move | Digital Book World: […] More on Apple iBooks (Pub Lunch) In addi...
- iOS8 Launch Could Ignite Apple's eBook Efforts. - The Digital Reader: […] Publishers Lunch […]...
- Should Self-Published Authors Slow Down? | Digital Book World: […] Value Added to Ebooks (Pub Lunch) A Euro...
- Hope for the Future of Books | Digital Book World: […] Amazon Sends Out Settlement Notification...
- What makes books different... - The Shatzkin Files The Shatzkin Files: […] game. Nook also seems to have — at...