HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- Ira Silverberg Will Leave NEA Next Month and Return to NYC 17 June 2013, 5:34 pm
- Departing Hanser Verlag Publisher Michael Krueger: "Life is too short to waste your time with bad books." 17 June 2013, 2:25 pm
- BN Extends Father's Day Promotion of $129 NOOK HD and $149 NOOK HD+ For Unspecified "Limited Time" 17 June 2013, 2:08 pm
- Riverrun Will Open Second Store in Maine 17 June 2013, 10:37 am
- Rysa Walker's YA Novel TIMEBOUND Wins Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award 16 June 2013, 10:39 am
- Gelfman Schneider Joins ICM In Latest "Strategic Alliance" June 18, 2013
- Corporate: Penguin Tries Book Discovery With "First to Read"; Quercus Moves Sales In-House; And More June 18, 2013
- People, Etc. June 18, 2013
- With Trade Division Selloff "Effectively Complete," Wiley Anticipates Further Restructuring Costs and Layoffs June 18, 2013
- In Court: Cue Revises Apple's eBook Market Share Upward; Steve Jobs Nostalgia; and More June 17, 2013
- Jack W Perry: Sarah - thanks for the excellent recap and the lin...
- As Apple ebook trial enters last week, it’s all about Steve Jobs — paidContent: [...] most of the day Monday and was questioned by...
- Anybody Press is the new member of the Big Six (for ebooks, at least) - The Shatzkin Files: [...] “Wool” deal, where Hugh Howey so...
- Apple Market Share: Fuzzy Math, Foggy Memory? | Digital Book World: [...] DOJ/Apple: B&N and Agency (Pub Lunch) Ac...
- The Trial, Week Two: A Worst-Case Scenario Email; Spotlight on Apple’s Eddy Cue and Publishing House Heads. Where’s Random House? | The Authors Guild: [...] claim that that iBookstore is a failure, App...