HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- Screenwriters for Two John Green Adaptations Sign On for Paramount's Version of "Looking for Alaska" 2 March 2015, 2:30 pm
- Peter Hessler Visits with His Chinese Editor/Censor 2 March 2015, 12:59 pm
- Jeff Kinney On His New Store: "I feel angry that so many bookstores have gone away." 2 March 2015, 12:57 pm
- Ohanesian's Debut Orhan's Inheritance Tops April Indie Next List 27 February 2015, 1:08 pm
- Pearson Says "Intense Two Year Restructuring and Investment" Is Complete, Forecasts More Growth 27 February 2015, 12:47 pm
- Paula Deen Books to Return This Fall, Distributed By HBG March 2, 2015
- People March 2, 2015
- Writers Seeks Class Action Status In Author Solutions Suit February 27, 2015
- People, Etc. February 27, 2015
- Almost Expired: Our PM Discount Code February 27, 2015
- Barnes & Noble Spins off College Division | Digital Book World: […] the company has said it intends to find ...
- B&N to Split Off College Stores, Retain Nook and Retail Stores ⋆ Ink, Bits, & Pixels: […] Publishers Lunch […]...
- HarperCollins Expands Bookmate Offering | Digital Book World: […] Bertelsmann Doubles Down on Education (P...
- Kindle Unlimited Payouts Small Despite Growth | Digital Book World: […] Lunch puts that figure at nearly $1.38 f...
- The Business Case for Publishers Going Direct | Digital Book World: […] Mondadori Makes a Play for RCS Books (Pu...