HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- Macmillan Building Podcast Network 7 December 2016, 1:24 pm
- On Workman's Ramp Up of In-House Children's Book Creations 6 December 2016, 9:42 pm
- Green Apple Books Music Buyer and DJ Johnny Igaz Confirmed as Dead In Oakland Warehouse Fire 6 December 2016, 5:41 pm
- Fusco-Straubs Plan New Brooklyn Bookstore to Fill Book Court Gap 6 December 2016, 4:14 pm
- Amazon Tests Store Concept that Eliminates Checkout, Cashier 6 December 2016, 3:27 pm
- Bestsellers and More Best Ofs: Amazon and Apple December 7, 2016
- Mondadori Sells Bompiani December 6, 2016
- People, Bookselling, Etc. December 6, 2016
- The Best of the Best of 2016, to Start December 6, 2016
- Goodreads Winners and More 2016 Picks December 6, 2016
- How Podcasts Let Authors Discover New Audiences - Digital Book World: […] Barnes & Noble Education Softens EBI...
- subscriber: Michael, Congratulations. Thank you for this usefu...
- How Indie Authors Can Sell Their Print Books at Local Bookstores - DBW: […] Barnes & Noble News: Albuquerque Sto...
- Ken Brooks of Macmillan Learning: Focusing on Content over Products: […] International Briefs: Kobo, Amazon, Lueb...
- Jane Friedman Discusses the New Professional Indie Author - DBW: […] ‘Sluggish Sales’ Lower Barnes & ...