HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- Abrams Capital Backstopped Barnes & Noble, Adding 1.7 Million Shares 8 February 2016, 1:18 pm
- Washington Post Sort of Investigates Amazon's Ties to Federal Government; Might Be "Primary Cloud Infrastructure Provider" 8 February 2016, 1:11 pm
- With Tax Lien and US Marshal Auction, St. Mark's Bookshop Doesn't "Have the Money to Continue" 7 February 2016, 2:40 pm
- Temple Hill Entertainment Develops Publishing Division, Pairs with HarperCollins 5 February 2016, 11:08 pm
- Following Vague "Legal Complaint," Bloomsbury UK Pulls Forthcoming Book on "How the Church of England Lost the English People" 5 February 2016, 10:28 pm
- Briefs: Harper Pairs with Temple Hill, Final Days for St. Mark's, and More February 8, 2016
- People February 8, 2016
- The Last Day for the Best Prices for Digital Book World February 8, 2016
- Bloomsbury UK Withdraws Book On Church of England -- To Little Notice February 8, 2016
- From Headlines to Expert Sessions: Lock In The Early DBW Prices February 5, 2016
- Shopping Center CEO Says 'Not Intended' About Amazon Bookstores - Publishing Perspectives: […] As Michael Cader at Publishers Lunch cla...
- Shopping Center CEO Says 'Not Intended' About Amazon Bookstores - Publishing Perspectives: […] Publishers Lunch’s Michal Cader no...
- How to Pick the Best Ebook Format | Digital Book World: […] Harvard Common Press Sold to Quarto (Pub...
- Why Ebook Markup Is a Sign of a Publisher’s Health | Digital Book World: […] WTF: Swear Word Coloring Books Charge th...
- Why It’s Time to Focus on IP Rights | Digital Book World: […] Supreme Court Will Consider Apple’...