HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- Shatzkin On Big DBW Headliners 19 December 2014, 12:59 pm
- Bloomsbury Joins Oyster with 1,000 Titles 18 December 2014, 5:16 pm
- "10 Favorites" Lists from the Three NYT Book Critics 18 December 2014, 1:34 pm
- Booksellers At The Strand Pick Their Top 11 Books 18 December 2014, 1:23 pm
- The AP's Year In Book News 17 December 2014, 10:15 pm
- People, Etc. December 19, 2014
- Simon & Schuster's Year-End Letter December 19, 2014
- More Year-End Items December 19, 2014
- Briefs December 19, 2014
- Macmillan Resumes Agency, Will Test Subscriptions December 18, 2014
- Macmillan Strikes Ebook Deal with Amazon | Digital Book World: […] iBooks Store Head to Join DBW15 (Pub Lun...
- My Books are Now Exclusive to Amazon | Five Minutes with Joe: […] Publishers Lunch offers some startling s...
- What The Hell’s Happening With Kindle Unlimited? « terribleminds: chuck wendig: […] month — and here’s a Publish...
- Why All Publishers Should Watch the Academic Market | Digital Book World: […] Amazon Adds to KDP Author Fund (Pub Lunc...
- Finding New Paths to Digital Readers | Digital Book World: […] Apple’s Appeal: Inside the Courtroom (...