HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- HMH Will Give Mein Kampf Proceeds to Care for Aging Holocaust Survivors 29 June 2016, 5:26 pm
- DK CFO Twilliger to Become CFO at Rodale In August; Children's Publishing Is "Key Launch Area for 2017" 29 June 2016, 5:24 pm
- Still More!: NY Magazine's Best Books of the Year So Far 29 June 2016, 2:12 pm
- Rowling Writes On Ilvermorny, North America's Own School of Witchcraft and Wizardry 29 June 2016, 11:59 am
- Politico Says Lewandowski Had $1.2 Million Offer from Harper But Would Not Show Them His Nondisclosure Agreement 29 June 2016, 11:44 am
- People June 29, 2016
- Forthcoming: Gaiman's Norse Mythology, Follow-Up to Rabbit Who Wants to Fall Asleep June 29, 2016
- Briefs: Amazon's Inspire; Nook Press's Print Platform June 28, 2016
- People: Nelson to Join Harper June 28, 2016
- Barnes & Noble Education Sales Rise At End of Challenging Year June 28, 2016
- What Brexit Means For Self-Publishing – Joanne Phillips: […] EU but also because of a possible Englis...
- Why Authors Should Talk to Their Publishers About OCR | Digital Book World: […] More Barnes & Noble Fiscal Facts (Pu...
- International Publishing and the UK's Vote for 'Brexit': […] comprehensive look at the uncertainties ...
- What Self-Published Authors Should Know About Hard Copies | Digital Book World: […] Nordstedts Sold to Storytel (Pub Lunch) ...
- How to Build a Successful Indie Press | Digital Book World: […] Amazon to Open Third Bookstore Near Port...