HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- It Sounded Ambitious That Schweizer Had A Jeb Bush Book For July; Rather, A Report, On His Website 24 April 2015, 7:54 pm
- Public Editor Finds NYT Was Given "Clinton Cash" Galleys "Months Ago"; Still Vague On Multiple Exclusives, and Why Paper Held Reporting Until Close to Book Release 24 April 2015, 11:07 am
- Ann Rule's Two Sons Charged With Bilking Her Out of More Than $100,000 24 April 2015, 10:51 am
- Cutting Edge Circa 2000: Books-a-Million Uses Espresso Book Machines In Two Locations for Self Publishing Service 23 April 2015, 8:51 pm
- Sue Grafton's Next Book "X" Is For Just Plain "X" 23 April 2015, 6:00 pm
- People, Etc. April 24, 2015
- Houghton to Buy Scholastic's Education Technology Business for $575 Million April 24, 2015
- Statistics 101: Juvenile Book Sales Did Not "Plummet" April 23, 2015
- Media Remains Moderate At Amazon; With Reports from Google and Pearson April 23, 2015
- People, Etc. April 23, 2015
- Making Digital Book Publishing Strategies Pay | Digital Book World: […] Kindle Unlimited Pool Swells but Payouts...
- Using APIs to Publish More Efficiently | Digital Book World: […] the Book World Needs Small Players (Futu...
- No Authors Held Hostage as HarperCollins and Amazon Come to Terms - The Authors Guild: […] those incentives work? Publishers Lunch ...
- Penguin Random House Joins Scribd on Audiobooks | Digital Book World: […] HarperCollins Bets on Higher-Priced Eboo...
- HarperCollins Signs Amazon Deal, Widens Global Reach | Digital Book World: […] Nonfiction Deals Grow (Pub Lunch) The vo...