HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- Democratic Advocacy Group Files FEC Complaint, Saying Carson's Book Tour Expenses Paid by Sentinel Are Campaign Contributions 24 November 2015, 11:46 pm
- Seven Faber Factory Plus Publishers Move Into Independent Alliance 24 November 2015, 3:43 pm
- Congrats, Reuters; As We Mentioned in May, Wire "Reports" Bertelsmann Could Enlist Private Equity Partner to Finance A Penguin Buyout 24 November 2015, 2:41 pm
- Moe's Books In Berkeley, CA Narrowly Misses Nearby Fire 24 November 2015, 11:57 am
- Claire Vaye Watkins Writes Forcefully On Living in "A Landscape of Pandering" 23 November 2015, 10:46 pm
- Books-A-Million Flat On Slightly Higher Comps November 24, 2015
- Barnes & Noble 2015 Fiction Picks, and More November 24, 2015
- People, Etc. November 24, 2015
- Supreme Court Extends Apple Appeal Deadline -- And Agrees to Outside Briefs November 23, 2015
- Bookselling: Binnacle Books in Beacon, NY; Second Store for Village Books; and More November 23, 2015
- For Amazon Authors, International Royalties in Flux as Payment per Page Drops Again - The Authors Guild: […] Since July’s change to per-page paymen...
- How to Be More Efficient in Your Metadata Management | Digital Book World: […] Kindle Unlimited Payment Drops Below Hal...
- Is Your Publishing Toolkit As Strong As It Could Be? | Digital Book World: […] Expanded S&S Library Option, Expandi...
- Pentian CEO: ‘Publishing with a Purpose Is a Privilege’ | Digital Book World: […] Bertelsmann Earnings Gain in Third Quart...
- How Structured Data Markup Affects Publishers | Digital Book World: […] In Strong July Sales Report, Children...