HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- Delayed Bryan Cranston Memoir Now Set for October 18 Release 5 May 2016, 5:51 pm
- HarperCollins Drops Accenture's eBook Reader for Book Shout's Reader 4 May 2016, 12:10 pm
- Copyright Clearance Center Acquires Digital Systems Integrator Ixxus 3 May 2016, 9:48 pm
- According to Author's Friend, Paul McKenna Said to Sign $10 Million, 12-Book Deal with Hay House 3 May 2016, 12:29 pm
- Oprah Winfrey Will Star In HBO's Version of The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks 2 May 2016, 7:28 pm
- Sales Fall 11 Percent At HarperCollins May 5, 2016
- Another Concept Bookstore Opens -- Backed By Penguin Random House May 5, 2016
- The Complete Fall/Winter Buzz Books Titles May 5, 2016
- People, Etc. May 5, 2016
- People, Etc. May 4, 2016
- How Do We Make Reading Relevant to Today’s Consumer? | Digital Book World: […] Pearson Has Expected Q1 Decline (Pub Lun...
- Michael Cader: Thanks for the comment, Lisa, but you may not unde...
- Lisa Campbell: Hello! Just wanted to point out that the deals you...
- We Must Stop Wasting Time in the Attention Economy | Digital Book World: […] Based on Leaked Images, Kindle Returns t...
- How One Small Publisher Is Lighting It Up | Digital Book World: […] London Book Fair Deal Trends (Pub Lunch)...