HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- UK Agency Conville & Walsh Launches Word of Mouth Debut Discovery Prize 1 November 2014, 12:24 pm
- Guess Which Reporter Doesn't Like Amazon's Diversity Report? 1 November 2014, 12:23 pm
- Barnes & Noble Adds "Science Center" to Toys & Games Department In "Select Stores" 31 October 2014, 1:54 pm
- In UK, Bonnier Buys Igloo Books, Said to Add £30 Million In Annual Sales 31 October 2014, 12:17 pm
- Government Continues to Pursue SEAL Turned Author and Speaker, Matt Bissonnette 31 October 2014, 11:46 am
- November Picks: Amazon, iTunes and Costco November 1, 2014
- Government Still Pursuing SEAL Author Matt Bissonnette October 31, 2014
- People October 31, 2014
- Bonnier Acquires UK's Igloo Books October 31, 2014
- PW's Top 10 Books October 31, 2014
- Young Adult Books Still Driving Growth for U.S. Trade Publishers | Digital Book World: […] Much more. […]...
- Hachette War Hurting Amazon? | Digital Book World: […] reported even weaker third quarter finan...
- The How and Why of Browser-Based Ebook Publishing | Digital Book World: […] Amazon Shares Slide as Earnings Disappoi...
- How Simon & Schuster\'s Amazon Deal Changes Things for Ebook Publishers | Digital Book World: […] Bookspan Reboots, Turns Publisher (Pub L...
- Why Vook Is Still Betting on Short-Form Ebooks | Digital Book World: […] iPhones Up, iPads Down at Apple (Pub Lun...