HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- Remodeled BookHampton Reopens This Weekend Under New Owners 27 May 2016, 11:57 am
- All of the Summer's "Girls" Titles 27 May 2016, 11:43 am
- Summer Reading from NYT Book Critics 26 May 2016, 10:48 pm
- WSJ's Summer Reading Picks 26 May 2016, 5:21 pm
- Why Look -- A New Look for Online NYT Bestseller Lists 26 May 2016, 11:58 am
- People May 27, 2016
- People, Etc. May 26, 2016
- Burgess Lea Moves to Quarto May 26, 2016
- Bookselling: Indigo's New Concept Store, Half-Price for Georgia May 26, 2016
- Macmillan Acquires Pronoun (FKA As Vook, Plus Booklr and Byliner) May 25, 2016
- Indie Authors are to blame for the eBook slowdown: […] they are unable to capitalize on. One ex...
- How Can I Be a Part of the Audiobook Boom? | Digital Book World: […] Macmillan Acquires Pronoun (FKA As Vook,...
- The 2 Marketing Questions Every Author Should Ask | Digital Book World: […] Author Sues Wrong Publisher over Ebooks ...
- 5 Questions Publishing Leaders Need to Ask About Metadata | Digital Book World: […] Nook and Samsung Agree to New, Much Smal...
- subscriber: As a former employer for thirty years in the priva...