HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- Morrow Will Remove Offending Passage From American Sniper; Insurance Will Cover At Least A Portion of Ventura's Award 30 July 2014, 10:25 pm
- Warners Bros Creates Harry Potter Global Development Team 30 July 2014, 8:47 pm
- Kindle Unlimited Titles Are, Appropriately, Removed from DBW.com Bestseller Tracking 30 July 2014, 12:31 pm
- Sales Slides at Harlequin In Second Quarter, Ahead of Sale to HarperCollins 30 July 2014, 12:19 pm
- Jesse Ventura Awarded $1.8 Million In Defamation Suit Against American Sniper Author Chris Kyle's Estate 30 July 2014, 12:16 pm
- People, Etc.: Perseus Sale Closing Postponed July 30, 2014
- Update re: Awkward Amazon Communications On Amazon/Hachette Business Interruption July 30, 2014
- Sales Slide At Harlequin, With Sale Now Expected Within Days July 30, 2014
- People, PEN Awards, Etc. July 30, 2014
- Amazon Resumes Negotiation By Forum Post July 29, 2014
- Amazon Plays a New Card in its Face-off with Hachette | The Great Gray Bridge: […] Amazon released its anonymous statement ...
- Kindle Unlimited Titles Off the DBW Ebook Best-Seller List | Digital Book World: […] list for the twelfth week in a row. Acco...
- Mark Coker: Strange, awkward post by Amazon. Is this Amazon\'...
- Alloy Entertainment Launches Digital First Imprint With Amazon Publishing | Digital Book World: […] new digital-first imprint is part of ...
- Is Kindle Unlimited Bad for Authors? | Brandon's World: […] Romance). These books are more visible a...