HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- Agency Wars: As Many As A Dozen CAA Agents Are Moving to UTA 1 April 2015, 11:37 am
- Amazon May Be Getting Impatient, As Someone Feeds BI Information on the Contract Discussion with Harper That's Been Underway for A Year 31 March 2015, 10:16 pm
- Employee Becomes Co-Owner of Savannah's E. Shaver, Bookseller 31 March 2015, 2:41 pm
- NY Magazine's Eight Books to Read In April 31 March 2015, 1:37 pm
- Linda Zecher On Her Management Style 30 March 2015, 11:36 am
- People, Etc. April 1, 2015
- No Joke -- An Apparent Amazon Source Uses Business Insider to Pressure Harper Negotiations April 1, 2015
- More On The Recent Spate of Author Solutions Lawsuits April 1, 2015
- Penguin Random House By the Numbers April 1, 2015
- April Bookselling Picks April 1, 2015
- Disrupting Linear Publishing | Digital Book World: […] Author Solutions Sued Again (Pub Lunch) ...
- How to Reach Millennial Readers | Digital Book World: […] Higher Sales, Bigger Losses for Scholast...
- Global Ebook Opportunities Rising | Digital Book World: […] and more payment options in India, while...
- Emerging Global Internet Users Young, Social and Read English | Digital Book World: […] services is also becoming and ever more...
- Amazon Rival Strengthens E-Book Presence - The Authors Guild: […] In addition to increasing competition, t...