HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- Clinton's Book Titled "Hard Choices" 18 April 2014, 12:29 pm
- Barnes & Noble Stock Closes Down 12% On Heavy Volume Following Riggio's Sale 17 April 2014, 8:04 pm
- Agent Susan Golomb Interviewed, On Finding Franzen, Pessl and Rachman In the Slush, and More 17 April 2014, 7:40 pm
- Amazon to Provide Custom "Kindle for Samsung" App and Store, With a Free eBook A Month 17 April 2014, 12:04 pm
- 56 Literature Grants Claim $1.42 Million Share of $75 In NEA Grants 17 April 2014, 11:56 am
- Barnes & Noble Stock Falls 12 Percent; Riggio Reflects April 18, 2014
- Indies Choice Winners: Atkinson, Marra, Rowell and More April 18, 2014
- People: On Marquez, 87, and More April 17, 2014
- Briefs: NEA Grants, Warren's Memoir, Samsung for Kindle, and More April 17, 2014
- Google Play Continues Growth April 17, 2014
- Most Americans Now Reading Ebooks? | Digital Book World: […] Google Play on the Upswing (Pub Lunch) R...
- Surprises on This Week’s Ebook Best-Seller List | Digital Book World: […] Hachette Snags Editor for New Imprint (P...
- UK Publishers Fully Digital | Digital Book World: […] Goldfinch Wins Pulitzer (Pub Lunch) Donn...
- Mark Coker: Congrats Michael!...
- Ebooks Way Too Cheap? | Digital Book World: […] Cengage Finishes Restructure (Pub Lunch)...