HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- Blurb Looks to Sales of Over $80 Million This Year 28 January 2015, 3:27 pm
- Weird; Filmmaker Alex Gibney Turns The New Yorker Magzine Into A Half-Hour Video Pilot for Amazon 28 January 2015, 3:12 pm
- Wiley To License "For Dummies" Brand For Custom Business Content Solutions 28 January 2015, 2:59 pm
- Helen Macdonald Wins Overall Costa Book Award For H IS FOR HAWK 27 January 2015, 8:41 pm
- RR Donnelly Makes Unsolicited Bid of $2.50 More Per Share for Courier Corp. Following Quad/Graphics Merger 27 January 2015, 3:47 pm
- Andersons Offer to Take Books-A-Million Private -- For Less Than Dropped 2012 Proposal January 29, 2015
- Simon & Schuster's North Star Way Division Promises Expanded Suite of Services January 29, 2015
- People, Etc. January 29, 2015
- Amazon Has Slow Media Growth, But Slight Earnings Improvement Drives Stock January 29, 2015
- Caldwell's The Fifth Gospel, A PL Buzz Book, Tops March Indie Next List January 29, 2015
- Simon & Schuster Sweetens the Deal for Authors with New Imprint | Digital Book World: […] Amazon Earnings Slim, but Better than Ex...
- Gumroad Takes Ebooks to Android Users | Digital Book World: […] Txtr Seeks Buyer (Pub Lunch) Filing for ...
- Can Canelo Cross The Coals? - Porter Anderson: […] kind, Germany’s Textr — which had fl...
- New Author Earnings Report Is Released! AKA Why You Do Not Need An ISBN AKA Don’t Pay the Rip-Off Bowker Prices, Dudes. | Mirtika Writes: […] sales get presented to the industry at...
- Amazon, Publishers Weekly name their 'best books' of 2014 | My PR Site: […] the publisher with whom the retailer has...