HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- UK Agent Carole Blake Has Died 26 October 2016, 4:15 pm
- Barnes & Noble In North Brunswick, NJ to Close by Year End 26 October 2016, 11:38 am
- David Cameron's Book Goes to Harper's William Collins, For 2018 Publication 25 October 2016, 11:24 pm
- Authors Guild "Disappointed to See Pallante Go" From Copyright Office In "Unprecedented Removal" 25 October 2016, 4:08 pm
- Ahead of Tonight's Booker, Thien Wins Governor General's Award for Fiction 25 October 2016, 12:20 pm
- People October 26, 2016
- Apple's "Services" Grow 24 Percent, Pulling Even or Ahead of Amazon October 25, 2016
- American Paul Beatty's The Sellout Wins the Booker Prize October 25, 2016
- People, Etc. October 25, 2016
- BEA Chicago Attendance Was Down By Over A Third October 24, 2016
- What Can Publishing Learn from the Film Industry? - DBW: […] BEA Chicago Attendance Was Down by over ...
- Top 10 Rights Hacks for Publishers - Digital Book World: […] Data Shows Modest Dealmaking as Dollars ...
- The New Customer Relationship - Digital Book World: […] As Amazon Investigates, Kindle Unlimited...
- The Next Phase of Book Search and Discovery - Digital Book World: […] Update from Pearson Sends Shares Down Fu...
- Ted Hill Discusses the Revamped DBW Conference - Digital Book World: […] Amazon in Preliminary Settlement Talks i...