HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- On the "Writer's Writer's Writer" Joy Williams 2 September 2015, 2:25 pm
- McGraw-Hill Education Said to Hire Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley to Underwrite End-of-Year IPO 2 September 2015, 11:39 am
- Kobo Launches Refreshed Touch 2.0 Reader, For $90 1 September 2015, 3:08 pm
- On Graywolf's Success, As 2015 Sales Head Past $2 Million 1 September 2015, 12:17 pm
- Confirmed: There Are No Other Surprise Manuscripts in Harper Lee's Safe Deposit Box 31 August 2015, 6:59 pm
- McGraw-Hill Education Said to Hire Underwriters for End-of-Year IPO September 2, 2015
- People, Etc. September 2, 2015
- A New Approach for iBooks' Monthly Picks September 2, 2015
- Then There Were Five (Or More): Penguin Random House Returns to Agency September 1, 2015
- People, Etc. September 1, 2015
- What’s Needed to Make a Good Author Marketing Platform | Digital Book World: […] PRH Returns to Agency Pricing (Pub Lunch...
- Publisher Revenues Down in May 2015 | The Digital Reader: […] more details, PW and PL both have some ...
- subscriber: The story to follow on this one is now that Amazon...
- How Authors Should Use Facebook | Digital Book World: […] Simon & Schuster Experiments with Ki...
- Simon & Schuster Adds (Two) eBooks to Kindle Unlimited | The Digital Reader: […] Publishers Lunch […]...