HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- Previewing Some of the 25 Or More Fall Movies Based on Books 2 September 2014, 6:13 pm
- Bank Street Books Will Reopen in New Location on 107th Street, Amidst UWS "Renaissance" 2 September 2014, 1:06 am
- Maze Runner Movie Tracks Towards Strong $30 Million Opening In September 29 August 2014, 12:53 pm
- Japanese Publishers Unhappy With Amazon's New Terms Demands 29 August 2014, 11:26 am
- Google Demonstrates "Project Wing" Delivery Drone In Australia ("It's Years From A Product...") 29 August 2014, 1:13 am
- Remembering RH's Fairchild; Memorials for Foster and Schiffrin September 2, 2014
- NYT Book Review to Feature Mantel Serial September 2, 2014
- A Big Boost for Dealmakers September 2, 2014
- People, Etc. September 2, 2014
- Bone Clocks Tops Amazon's September List September 1, 2014
- Young Adult Best-Sellers Drive Penguin Random House Sales | Informit Bulletin: […] Publishers Lunch points out, “It is th...
- Young Adult Best-Sellers Drive Penguin Random House Sales | Digital Book World: […] Publishers Lunch points out, “It i...
- The Future of Fixed-Layout Ebooks | Digital Book World: […] Historic Leadership Shift at Penguin Ran...
- Top 5 Publishing News Stories 8/18-8/22 - Publishing Trendsetter: […] Despite the cancellation of the Hachette...
- Will Ebooks Always Make Us Dumber? No | Digital Book World: […] Hachette UK Snags Penguin Random House U...