HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- Jonathan Yardley's Shortest, Oddest Best Books List (With No Fiction) 11 December 2013, 2:36 pm
- Apple Will Provide 12 Days of Free Books and Other Media Starting 12/26 11 December 2013, 1:39 pm
- No UK Book Tour for Mike Tyson; New Immigration Law Bars Him Because of Time In Prison 11 December 2013, 1:05 pm
- Limited-Edition Version of Chang-rae Lee Novel Has Slipcase Manufactured On 3D Printer 11 December 2013, 12:49 pm
- Barnes & Noble's Eighth Known Year-End Closing Is in Gainesville, FL 11 December 2013, 12:47 pm
- Riggio Sells Shares, and Barnes & Noble Stock Falls Further December 11, 2013
- More Than Ever December 11, 2013
- People: Judith Regan Returns to Publishing, Backed By Phaidon December 10, 2013
- Briefs: Grand Central Heads Near Rockefeller Center, and More December 10, 2013
- People, Etc. December 10, 2013
- B&N Chairman Sells Shares, Plans to Flee to Mexico When Company Collapses and Destroys the US Economy - The Digital Reader: […] Publishers Lunch […]...
- Court Dismisses Booksellers' Anti-Trust Lawsuit, Amazon's eBook Monopoly Allowed to Continue Unhindered - The Digital Reader: […] Publishers Lunch […]...
- rowena cherry: Judge Denny Chin was grossly mistaken. One of the ...
- Hachette Poaches Joe Mangan From Perseus for Chief Operating Officer Role | Digital Book World: […] A transition is already underway at Pers...
- Exclusive Survey Results: All About Self-Publishing | Digital Book World: […] New Harlequin CEO (Pub Lunch) Harlequin ...