HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- Authors Guild New Ask: Redefine "Out of Print" to Minimum Performance, Limit Rights Grants 28 July 2015, 2:32 pm
- Pearson Negotiates Sale of Economist Stake, Too, For Up to £400 Million 27 July 2015, 11:25 am
- Harper UK Has New Amazon Contract, Too 27 July 2015, 11:24 am
- Barnes & Noble Plans New Store for 2017 Outside of Washington, DC, in Ashburn, VA 27 July 2015, 11:22 am
- RITA Award Winners 27 July 2015, 12:20 am
- People July 28, 2015
- NEH Backs 36 Books By "Journalist-Historians" July 28, 2015
- People, Etc. July 27, 2015
- Briefs: Another Pearson Sale, RCS to Meet on Mondadori Offer, and More July 27, 2015
- Currency Lifts Pearson July 24, 2015
- Amazon Doing More for Authors than Publishers Are | Digital Book World: […] Pearson Will Sell FT Group to Nikkei (Pu...
- Are book prices too low? - Porter Anderson: […] North America since going on sale (on th...
- Are book prices too low? - Porter Anderson: […] the US, Sarah Weinman at Publishers Lun...
- Amazon Customers Now Getting a Little Extra From the eBook Antitrust Settlement | The Digital Reader: […] Or maybe not. Publishers Lunch is saying...
- 1.1 Million Copies Later: Go Mock A Watchman | Thought Catalog: […] Go Set A Watchman has sold more than 1.1...