HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- In New Initiative, Italian Government Will Give 18-Year-Olds 500 Euros to Spend On Books and Tickets to See Arts 26 August 2016, 2:05 pm
- PEN Center USA Literary Award Winners 26 August 2016, 1:23 pm
- Short Bloomberg Story Gives Strange Impression that WH Smith Has Triumphed, But High Street Comps Have Declined for Years 25 August 2016, 11:23 am
- PRH and Dohle Have Never Liked Or Supported Subscription and They Still Don't: "We Just Don’t Need It" 25 August 2016, 11:13 am
- Milkweed's Bookstore Ready for September Opening 25 August 2016, 11:04 am
- People, Etc. August 26, 2016
- Another Amazon Books Store Planned, for Chicago In 2017 August 25, 2016
- Bookselling: Penguin Shop Opens in Toronto; Milkweed Bookstore Opens in September; and More August 25, 2016
- People August 25, 2016
- Results Steady At WH Smith, But... August 25, 2016
- Everything You Need to Know About Ebook Metadata: […] Results Steady at WH Smith, But… (Pub ...
- What the Panama Papers Tell Publishers About Big Data: […] Wiley to Acquire Atypon for $120 Million...
- Thad McIlroy – Future Of Publishing » The March of the Toy Soldiers: […] it wrote down its Kobo investment for th...
- Welcome to the Golden Age of Indie Publishers: […] Sales Rise at Quarto (Pub Lunch) The Qua...
- What Digital Publishers Need to Know About Video: […] HMH Reduces Full Year Guidance, Though T...