HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- Sheryl Sandberg Finishing Up New Book On Grief and Healing, "Option B" 29 July 2016, 8:22 pm
- Following Criticism of New Yorker Excerpt, "Clarifications" Made to Siddhartha Mukherjee's Book, "The Gene" 29 July 2016, 12:36 am
- Newly-Found Michael Crichton Paleontology Novel "Dragon Teeth" Sold to Harper for 2017 Publication 28 July 2016, 9:46 pm
- Donna Brazile and Powerful Friends Closing Deal for "The Colored Girls" with SMP 28 July 2016, 2:40 am
- First African American to Win the Pulitzer James Alan McPherson, 72, Dies of Respiratory Failure 28 July 2016, 2:38 am
- People July 29, 2016
- As Expected, Pearson Falls July 29, 2016
- Simon & Schuster Sustains Profit Growth, On Lower Sales July 28, 2016
- A Good Quarter for Amazon, With Media Sales Growing July 28, 2016
- Lagardere Publishing Is Just Above Flat, Even with Perseus Sales July 28, 2016
- A New Service to Help Authors Wrangle Reviews: […] A Good Quarter for Amazon, with Media Sa...
- More Changes at Tor | File 770: […] Publishers Lunch broke the news of 11 ot...
- How Indexing Could Evolve with Ebooks: […] Potter Helps Scholastic Again (Pub Lunch...
- The challenge of aligning data sources – TechInBooks.com: […] article in today’s Publishers Lunc...
- subscriber: More consolidation in the industry. This looks to ...