The Academy Award candidates were announced Thursday morning, and LINCOLN (based on Doris Kearns Goodwin's TEAM OF RIVALS) topped the list with 12 nominations, followed by LIFE OF PI, based on Yann Martel's novel, with 11. Both are Best Picture nominees, along with three other titles based on books:
- RR Donnelly Makes Unsolicited Bid of $2.50 More Per Share for Courier Corp. Following Quad/Graphics Merger 27 January 2015, 3:47 pm
- Report Says Pearson Chairman Glenn Moreno "Preparing to Leave the Company Later This Year" 27 January 2015, 3:43 pm
- The New Literary Fiction from Gallery's Scout Press: "Literary but very accessible, not precious, not fussy, not esoteric" 26 January 2015, 10:25 pm
- Mondadori Names Two New Book Publishing Executives; Cavallero to Leave 26 January 2015, 1:38 pm
- Two Free Buzz Books eBooks Offer Over 60 Big Excerpts 23 January 2015, 1:36 pm
- Knopf Has US Version of Authorized Stieg Larsson Millennium Sequel January 27, 2015
- People, Etc. January 27, 2015
- Gallery Announces Literary Scout Press, and More January 27, 2015
- The Buzz On YA and More January 26, 2015
- Blinkbox Books, Bardowl to Shut Down January 26, 2015
- Mobile Boom Spurs Ebook Growth in China | Digital Book World: […] Digital Book World 2015, HarperCollins C...
- How Authors Balance Risks and Rewards | Digital Book World: […] Amazon Takes Aim at iBooks Author (Pub L...
- Subscription Ebook Race Gets More Global | Digital Book World: […] Amazon Adds to Kindle Unlimited Payout P...
- Kobo Cries Foul in Canaidan Ebook Pricing Investigation | Digital Book World: […] Pearson Says 2015 Forecast Is Sunny (Pub...
- Egmont USA to close doors on January 30th - YA Interrobang: […] to Publisher’s Lunch, Egmont USA...