The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
- Stephen King Makes "Joyland" (From Hard Case) A Print-Only Release 20 May 2013, 3:25 am
- Scarlett Johansson Direct Movie of Truman Capote's Discovered Debut Novel, Summer Crossing 17 May 2013, 11:31 am
- Former Ingram CEO Skip Prichard to Take Over As CEO of OCLC 16 May 2013, 11:47 pm
- Pearson Cuts 19 Jobs, Including 13 In New Jersey 16 May 2013, 11:44 pm
- Brooklyn's Community Bookstore Acquires Babbo's Books, Will Rebrand Store as Terrace Books 16 May 2013, 8:33 pm
- Amazon Sent DOJ "White Paper" On Agency Days After iBookstore Launched May 17, 2013
- Over 400 Prepare to Hack Publishing May 17, 2013
- BISG Looks to Update Mission for Changing Times May 17, 2013
- People: Former Twelve Publisher Goldstein Rejoins Karp at S&S May 17, 2013
- More Fall/Winter Buzz Books: Fiction May 16, 2013
- Publishing News of the Week | Foreword Literary: [...] PublishersLunch lists more Fall/Winter Buz...
- Robert Gottlieb: Scale is a great theme in connection to today\'s p...
- Publicity for Ebooks | Digital Book World: [...] Ebooks 31% of Trade Sales for Hachette in Q1...
- Jack W Perry: Michael -- once again, I appreciate your reasoned ...
- Ether for Authors: The Author Solutions Lawsuit | Publishing Perspectives: [...] His story, Self-Publishers Want Millions fr...