The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- 2011 Nobel Winner Tomas Transtroemer, 83, Dies 28 March 2015, 12:06 am
- "Sunshine Girl" YouTube Star Publishes Book Following "Spotty" Sales For Earlier Deals 25 March 2015, 1:20 pm
- Cover for GO SET A WATCHMAN (This Time, It's The Real One) 25 March 2015, 1:12 pm
- Governor Cuomo Attempted to Get Unauthorized Biographer Michael Shnayerson To "Work With Him On A Book About Governing" 20 March 2015, 3:16 am
- FAA Grants Amazon Limited Permission to Test Piloted-Supervised Drones 20 March 2015, 1:25 am
- People, Etc. March 26, 2015
- Meskis to Retire From Tattered Cover, Vlahos & Gilligan Take Over Ownership March 26, 2015
- People: Martyn Goff Dies, 10th Wimpy Kid for November, and More March 26, 2015
- Revenue Gains on Bigger Losses for Scholastic's Third Quarter March 26, 2015
- Gruen's At The Water's Edge Leads April Library Reads List, and More March 25, 2015
- How to Reach Millennial Readers | Digital Book World: […] Higher Sales, Bigger Losses for Scholast...
- Global Ebook Opportunities Rising | Digital Book World: […] and more payment options in India, while...
- Emerging Global Internet Users Young, Social and Read English | Digital Book World: […] services is also becoming and ever more...
- Amazon Rival Strengthens E-Book Presence - The Authors Guild: […] In addition to increasing competition, t...
- Rakuten to Acquire OverDrive | Digital Book World: […] Publishers Lunch points out, it remains...