The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
- Press Release Confirms Sale Forming AGI-Vigliano Literary 30 October 2014, 1:09 pm
- Background on Knopf's Big Deal for Debut SWEETBITTER 30 October 2014, 12:08 pm
- Alex Beam On Real Books Versus "Books" 30 October 2014, 11:38 am
- Des Moines' The Book Store Is Closed, "Pending Relocation" 29 October 2014, 1:14 pm
- Taschen Answers Bob Dylan with Run of 1,150 Signed Rolling Stones Books, Also At $5,000 Each 28 October 2014, 8:32 pm
- New Google Play Features Aim to Improve Nonfiction eBook October 30, 2014
- Blurb to Launch Recommendations for Independent Publishing Experts October 30, 2014
- Advance Look: NYT's Top 10 Picture Books for 2014, and Goodread's It Book Search October 30, 2014
- People October 30, 2014
- Vigliano to Sell Agency to Burkle-Backed AGI October 29, 2014
- Young Adult Books Still Driving Growth for U.S. Trade Publishers | Digital Book World: […] Much more. […]...
- Hachette War Hurting Amazon? | Digital Book World: […] reported even weaker third quarter finan...
- The How and Why of Browser-Based Ebook Publishing | Digital Book World: […] Amazon Shares Slide as Earnings Disappoi...
- How Simon & Schuster\'s Amazon Deal Changes Things for Ebook Publishers | Digital Book World: […] Bookspan Reboots, Turns Publisher (Pub L...
- Why Vook Is Still Betting on Short-Form Ebooks | Digital Book World: […] iPhones Up, iPads Down at Apple (Pub Lun...