The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- Shatzkin On Big DBW Headliners 19 December 2014, 12:59 pm
- Bloomsbury Joins Oyster with 1,000 Titles 18 December 2014, 5:16 pm
- "10 Favorites" Lists from the Three NYT Book Critics 18 December 2014, 1:34 pm
- Booksellers At The Strand Pick Their Top 11 Books 18 December 2014, 1:23 pm
- The AP's Year In Book News 17 December 2014, 10:15 pm
- People, Etc. December 19, 2014
- Simon & Schuster's Year-End Letter December 19, 2014
- More Year-End Items December 19, 2014
- Briefs December 19, 2014
- Macmillan Resumes Agency, Will Test Subscriptions December 18, 2014
- Macmillan Strikes Ebook Deal with Amazon | Digital Book World: […] iBooks Store Head to Join DBW15 (Pub Lun...
- My Books are Now Exclusive to Amazon | Five Minutes with Joe: […] Publishers Lunch offers some startling s...
- What The Hell’s Happening With Kindle Unlimited? « terribleminds: chuck wendig: […] month — and here’s a Publish...
- Why All Publishers Should Watch the Academic Market | Digital Book World: […] Amazon Adds to KDP Author Fund (Pub Lunc...
- Finding New Paths to Digital Readers | Digital Book World: […] Apple’s Appeal: Inside the Courtroom (...