The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- Macmillan Building Podcast Network 7 December 2016, 1:24 pm
- On Workman's Ramp Up of In-House Children's Book Creations 6 December 2016, 9:42 pm
- Green Apple Books Music Buyer and DJ Johnny Igaz Confirmed as Dead In Oakland Warehouse Fire 6 December 2016, 5:41 pm
- Fusco-Straubs Plan New Brooklyn Bookstore to Fill Book Court Gap 6 December 2016, 4:14 pm
- Amazon Tests Store Concept that Eliminates Checkout, Cashier 6 December 2016, 3:27 pm
- Bestsellers and More Best Ofs: Amazon and Apple December 7, 2016
- Mondadori Sells Bompiani December 6, 2016
- People, Bookselling, Etc. December 6, 2016
- The Best of the Best of 2016, to Start December 6, 2016
- Goodreads Winners and More 2016 Picks December 6, 2016
- How Podcasts Let Authors Discover New Audiences - Digital Book World: […] Barnes & Noble Education Softens EBI...
- subscriber: Michael, Congratulations. Thank you for this usefu...
- How Indie Authors Can Sell Their Print Books at Local Bookstores - DBW: […] Barnes & Noble News: Albuquerque Sto...
- Ken Brooks of Macmillan Learning: Focusing on Content over Products: […] International Briefs: Kobo, Amazon, Lueb...
- Jane Friedman Discusses the New Professional Indie Author - DBW: […] ‘Sluggish Sales’ Lower Barnes & ...