The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
- Little Brown UK In "Consultation" Over Eliminating "Just Over 20" Jobs from Acquired Constable & Robinson 11 March 2014, 4:48 pm
- Sainsbury's Passes Anobii Community On to Mondadori 11 March 2014, 12:49 pm
- Chris Pavone's Path, From Potter to Thrillers 11 March 2014, 1:45 am
- Author Joe McGinnis, 71, Dies from Cancer 11 March 2014, 1:45 am
- Dana Goodyear on Lydia Davis 10 March 2014, 12:38 pm
- eNews: Mondadori Takes Over Anobii, Plus Indie Links for LAT and A Rooster March 11, 2014
- Wiley Stable In Third Quarter March 11, 2014
- People March 11, 2014
- Saunders Wins Inaugural Folio Prize; American Academy Winners; and More March 10, 2014
- People: Ginna To Leave Bloomsbury Press March 10, 2014
- Sarah Weinman: Thanks for pointing that out, Charles -- we\'ve fi...
- Charles Levine: The two links above appear to go to the same docum...
- Six Things Publishers Can Learn From Venture Capitalists | Digital Book World: […] Booksellers Angry at L.A. Times Amazon C...
- ‘Divergent’ Still Leads Best-Seller List | Digital Book World: […] Rebecca Smart Leaves Osprey to Head Peng...
- Declarations and forecasts of Great Change in the book business need specificity to be useful and often do not provide it – The Shatzkin Files: […] suffering slower erosion over the past y...