The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- UK Agent Carole Blake Has Died 26 October 2016, 4:15 pm
- Barnes & Noble In North Brunswick, NJ to Close by Year End 26 October 2016, 11:38 am
- David Cameron's Book Goes to Harper's William Collins, For 2018 Publication 25 October 2016, 11:24 pm
- Authors Guild "Disappointed to See Pallante Go" From Copyright Office In "Unprecedented Removal" 25 October 2016, 4:08 pm
- Ahead of Tonight's Booker, Thien Wins Governor General's Award for Fiction 25 October 2016, 12:20 pm
- People October 26, 2016
- Apple's "Services" Grow 24 Percent, Pulling Even or Ahead of Amazon October 25, 2016
- American Paul Beatty's The Sellout Wins the Booker Prize October 25, 2016
- People, Etc. October 25, 2016
- BEA Chicago Attendance Was Down By Over A Third October 24, 2016
- What Can Publishing Learn from the Film Industry? - DBW: […] BEA Chicago Attendance Was Down by over ...
- Top 10 Rights Hacks for Publishers - Digital Book World: […] Data Shows Modest Dealmaking as Dollars ...
- The New Customer Relationship - Digital Book World: […] As Amazon Investigates, Kindle Unlimited...
- The Next Phase of Book Search and Discovery - Digital Book World: […] Update from Pearson Sends Shares Down Fu...
- Ted Hill Discusses the Revamped DBW Conference - Digital Book World: […] Amazon in Preliminary Settlement Talks i...