The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- Appeals Court Denies Apple's Bid To Remove Bromwich as Antitrust Monitor 28 May 2015, 2:13 pm
- USA Today's 25 Summer Book Picks 27 May 2015, 8:27 pm
- AP Convention Preview: "Diversity panels remain more common than actual diversity in publishing" 26 May 2015, 12:57 pm
- Amazon Books Sales for UK, Germany, Spain and Italy Separately (Instead of Laundered Through Luxembourg) As of May 1 25 May 2015, 1:39 pm
- Press Release News: Vintage to Release 10-Book Raymond Carver Backlist As eBooks 25 May 2015, 1:37 pm
- At ABA Annual Keynote, Teicher Points to "Impressive Resurgence" of Indie Bookselling May 28, 2015
- BEA, Day One: View From The Floor, Rooftop, Stage May 28, 2015
- Briefs: HarperCollins Adds Titles to Shazam; Sierra Club Closes Book Imprints; and More May 28, 2015
- People, Etc. May 28, 2015
- Kobo Extends ABA Partnership With eRead Local Program May 27, 2015
- subscriber: Sierra Club Books was a pioneering publisher that ...
- What’s Next for Digital? What Matters? Why? | Digital Book World: […] Bertelsmann Launches Imprint in Germany ...
- Why the Amazon Question Is Also a Mobile One | Digital Book World: […] Kindle Unlimited Pool Swells, Payouts No...
- Twelve Publishers Submit to SEO Analysis | Digital Book World: […] Top Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Shareholde...
- More Publishers Selling Ebooks Direct | Digital Book World: […] Ebook Sales Down at Hachette (Pub Lunch...