The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- Washington Post Has Their Own Best Books So Far In 2016 List 27 June 2016, 5:11 pm
- Rowling to Appear At Carnegie Hall Charity Screening of Fantastic Beasts... Movie on November 12; Tickets On Sale Today 27 June 2016, 12:40 pm
- Lawrence Ferlinghetti and Sterling Lord, Still Friends in Their 90s 27 June 2016, 12:37 pm
- Milwaukee's Reader's Choice Bookstore to Close After 26 Years 27 June 2016, 12:36 pm
- Lab Girl Tops Amazon's Best Books of the Year So Far 22 June 2016, 8:48 pm
- It Was A Poor January for AAP Publishers June 27, 2016
- Another Best of 2016 So Far, and More June 27, 2016
- People June 27, 2016
- Brexit, "Day One" June 24, 2016
- More Barnes & Noble Fiscal Facts June 24, 2016
- Why Authors Should Talk to Their Publishers About OCR | Digital Book World: […] More Barnes & Noble Fiscal Facts (Pu...
- International Publishing and the UK's Vote for 'Brexit': […] comprehensive look at the uncertainties ...
- What Self-Published Authors Should Know About Hard Copies | Digital Book World: […] Nordstedts Sold to Storytel (Pub Lunch) ...
- How to Build a Successful Indie Press | Digital Book World: […] Amazon to Open Third Bookstore Near Port...
- Everything Self-Published Authors Need to Know | Digital Book World: […] Small Decline in Wiley’s Fourth Qu...