The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- The Late Jackie Collins' Beverly Hills Estate, Coming to Market for $30 Million 9 February 2016, 1:11 pm
- Chapman University Turns Rueben Martinez's Libraria Martinez Bookstore Into Community Cultural Center 9 February 2016, 1:01 pm
- Abrams Capital Backstopped Barnes & Noble, Adding 1.7 Million Shares 8 February 2016, 1:18 pm
- Washington Post Sort of Investigates Amazon's Ties to Federal Government; Might Be "Primary Cloud Infrastructure Provider" 8 February 2016, 1:11 pm
- With Tax Lien and US Marshal Auction, St. Mark's Bookshop Doesn't "Have the Money to Continue" 7 February 2016, 2:40 pm
- Briefs: PubTrack Digital Launches in UK; Kenyon Sues Clare; Denene Miller Books at Agate; and More February 9, 2016
- People, Etc. February 9, 2016
- Briefs: Harper Pairs with Temple Hill, Final Days for St. Mark's, and More February 8, 2016
- People February 8, 2016
- The Last Day for the Best Prices for Digital Book World February 8, 2016
- Shopping Center CEO Says 'Not Intended' About Amazon Bookstores - Publishing Perspectives: […] As Michael Cader at Publishers Lunch cla...
- Shopping Center CEO Says 'Not Intended' About Amazon Bookstores - Publishing Perspectives: […] Publishers Lunch’s Michal Cader no...
- How to Pick the Best Ebook Format | Digital Book World: […] Harvard Common Press Sold to Quarto (Pub...
- Why Ebook Markup Is a Sign of a Publisher’s Health | Digital Book World: […] WTF: Swear Word Coloring Books Charge th...
- Why It’s Time to Focus on IP Rights | Digital Book World: […] Supreme Court Will Consider Apple’...