The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
- And Now The US Jacket for The Bone Clocks 22 April 2014, 4:53 pm
- Turner Buys Assets of Self-Help Publisher Hunter House 22 April 2014, 2:26 pm
- New Version of OED Not Expected Until 2034 As Editors Struggle with "Information Overload" 22 April 2014, 1:28 pm
- UK Cover for David Mitchell's Forthcoming Bone Clocks, and Some Clues 22 April 2014, 12:24 pm
- Posman to Add Store At Lower Manhattan's Brookfield Place; Hopes to Add Five Stores In Five Years 22 April 2014, 12:22 pm
- David Foster Wallace Trust Objects to Forthcoming Film April 22, 2014
- People April 22, 2014
- Taste Barnes & Noble College's New Yuzu April 21, 2014
- New Tracking: Self-Published Bestsellers April 21, 2014
- People, Etc. April 21, 2014
- Most Americans Now Reading Ebooks? | Digital Book World: […] Google Play on the Upswing (Pub Lunch) R...
- Surprises on This Week’s Ebook Best-Seller List | Digital Book World: […] Hachette Snags Editor for New Imprint (P...
- UK Publishers Fully Digital | Digital Book World: […] Goldfinch Wins Pulitzer (Pub Lunch) Donn...
- Mark Coker: Congrats Michael!...
- Ebooks Way Too Cheap? | Digital Book World: […] Cengage Finishes Restructure (Pub Lunch)...