The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- In Budget Cuts, University of Akron Press Is Eliminated 29 July 2015, 12:25 pm
- NY Dept. of Education Has Contract to Buy Over $34.5 Million in eBooks From Amazon, Which Will Create eBook Marketplace for Them 29 July 2015, 12:24 pm
- Lorin Stein and Sadie Stein's Wedding, Page Sixworthy 29 July 2015, 12:18 pm
- Booker Longlist Includes 5 From US: Clegg, Lalami, Robinson, Tyler, Yanagihara 29 July 2015, 12:13 pm
- Authors Guild New Ask: Redefine "Out of Print" to Minimum Performance, Limit Rights Grants 28 July 2015, 2:32 pm
- People July 29, 2015
- Blackboard Owners Hire Bankers to Sell Company July 29, 2015
- eBooks: Kobo in Mexico, Amazon In NY Schools July 29, 2015
- Five Americans On Booker Prize Longlist July 29, 2015
- People July 28, 2015
- Go Mock A Watchman - Porter Anderson: […] Go Set A Watchman has sold more than 1.1...
- Amazon Doing More for Authors than Publishers Are | Digital Book World: […] Pearson Will Sell FT Group to Nikkei (Pu...
- Are book prices too low? - Porter Anderson: […] North America since going on sale (on th...
- Are book prices too low? - Porter Anderson: […] the US, Sarah Weinman at Publishers Lun...
- Amazon Customers Now Getting a Little Extra From the eBook Antitrust Settlement | The Digital Reader: […] Or maybe not. Publishers Lunch is saying...