The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- HarperCollins Drops Accenture's eBook Reader for Book Shout's Reader 4 May 2016, 12:10 pm
- Copyright Clearance Center Acquires Digital Systems Integrator Ixxus 3 May 2016, 9:48 pm
- According to Author's Friend, Paul McKenna Said to Sign $10 Million, 12-Book Deal with Hay House 3 May 2016, 12:29 pm
- Oprah Winfrey Will Star In HBO's Version of The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks 2 May 2016, 7:28 pm
- Amazon Also Speeds Delivery to Congressman Bobby Rush's District, After Complaint to the FTC 2 May 2016, 6:56 pm
- Another Concept Bookstore Opens -- Backed By Penguin Random House May 5, 2016
- The Complete Fall/Winter Buzz Books Titles May 5, 2016
- People, Etc. May 5, 2016
- People, Etc. May 4, 2016
- Trade Falls at HMH In First Quarter May 4, 2016
- How Do We Make Reading Relevant to Today’s Consumer? | Digital Book World: […] Pearson Has Expected Q1 Decline (Pub Lun...
- Michael Cader: Thanks for the comment, Lisa, but you may not unde...
- Lisa Campbell: Hello! Just wanted to point out that the deals you...
- We Must Stop Wasting Time in the Attention Economy | Digital Book World: […] Based on Leaked Images, Kindle Returns t...
- How One Small Publisher Is Lighting It Up | Digital Book World: […] London Book Fair Deal Trends (Pub Lunch)...