The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- Amazon's New Jeremy Clarkson Video for Still Not-Legal Prime Air Drone Delivery Service 30 November 2015, 1:31 pm
- UK's Samuel Johnson Prize for Nonfiction Gets New Sponsor, Changes Its Name to Baillie Gifford Prize 30 November 2015, 1:02 am
- This Year, the Obamas Shop At Washington's New Upshur Books 29 November 2015, 2:45 pm
- NYT's Notable Books of 2015 27 November 2015, 2:04 pm
- Washington Post Congratulates Itself for Breaking Their "No Self-Published Rule" In Pick For Year's Best Romances 25 November 2015, 2:25 pm
- People: Tamblyn Named Kobo CEO; Wheaton Appointed COO of Penguin Random House Canada; and More November 27, 2015
- Books-A-Million Flat On Slightly Higher Comps November 24, 2015
- Barnes & Noble 2015 Fiction Picks, and More November 24, 2015
- People, Etc. November 24, 2015
- Supreme Court Extends Apple Appeal Deadline -- And Agrees to Outside Briefs November 23, 2015
- How Paid Reviews Work for Indie Authors | Digital Book World: […] Supreme Court Extends Apple Appeal Deadl...
- For Amazon Authors, International Royalties in Flux as Payment per Page Drops Again - The Authors Guild: […] Since July’s change to per-page paymen...
- How to Be More Efficient in Your Metadata Management | Digital Book World: […] Kindle Unlimited Payment Drops Below Hal...
- Is Your Publishing Toolkit As Strong As It Could Be? | Digital Book World: […] Expanded S&S Library Option, Expandi...
- Pentian CEO: ‘Publishing with a Purpose Is a Privilege’ | Digital Book World: […] Bertelsmann Earnings Gain in Third Quart...