The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- UK Court Tells Hesperus to Stop Selling Jonas Jonasson's Novel In Royalty Payment Dispute 27 April 2015, 11:29 am
- Six Writers Withdraw from PEN Gala, Objecting to Award for Charlie Hebdo 27 April 2015, 11:25 am
- It Sounded Ambitious That Schweizer Had A Jeb Bush Book For July; Rather, A Report, On His Website 24 April 2015, 7:54 pm
- Public Editor Finds NYT Was Given "Clinton Cash" Galleys "Months Ago"; Still Vague On Multiple Exclusives, and Why Paper Held Reporting Until Close to Book Release 24 April 2015, 11:07 am
- Ann Rule's Two Sons Charged With Bilking Her Out of More Than $100,000 24 April 2015, 10:51 am
- People, Etc. April 24, 2015
- Houghton to Buy Scholastic's Education Technology Business for $575 Million April 24, 2015
- Statistics 101: Juvenile Book Sales Did Not "Plummet" April 23, 2015
- Media Remains Moderate At Amazon; With Reports from Google and Pearson April 23, 2015
- People, Etc. April 23, 2015
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt to Buy EdTech Unit From Scholastic | Ink, Bits, & Pixels: […] the other hand, Publishers Lunch noted t...
- At Kindle Unlimited, Even a Higher Royalty Pool Yields Shrinking Payouts for Indies - The Authors Guild: […] the number of books subscribers actually...
- Making Digital Book Publishing Strategies Pay | Digital Book World: […] Kindle Unlimited Pool Swells but Payouts...
- Using APIs to Publish More Efficiently | Digital Book World: […] the Book World Needs Small Players (Futu...
- No Authors Held Hostage as HarperCollins and Amazon Come to Terms - The Authors Guild: […] those incentives work? Publishers Lunch ...