The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- Pearson Sheds Over $2.3 Billion in Market Cap By End of Day's Trading 18 January 2017, 10:16 pm
- Digital Deja Vu: Leak Indicates Microsoft Will Try Again At Selling eBooks In Windows 10 18 January 2017, 3:49 am
- New Store Interabang Books Coming to Dallas In May 17 January 2017, 7:58 pm
- Audio Version of Saunders' Lincoln In the Bardo to Feature 166 Narrators 17 January 2017, 6:45 pm
- NBCC Nominees Announced; Underground Railroad Isn't On the List 17 January 2017, 12:12 pm
- Leak Indicates Microsoft Will Try Again At Selling eBooks January 18, 2017
- People, Etc. January 18, 2017
- The Complete Spring/Summer Buzz Books Roster January 18, 2017
- Bookselling: Interabang Books to Open in Dallas; Lorelei Books for Sale; and More January 18, 2017
- As Expected, Pearson Ready to Sell Penguin Random House Stake; Profit Warning Sinks Shares January 18, 2017
- What Are the Benefits of the IDPF-W3C Merger? - Digital Book World: […] Sargent: Even As Ebooks Shrink, Data Wil...
- Just when you think it couldn’t get any worse… | Sidebar for Plaintiffs: […] Trump National Security Pick CrowleyR...
- Amazon's 8th Bookstore Will Open in Paramus, NJ | The Digital Reader: […] this story isn't as exclusive as I ...
- 3 Keys for Authors to Produce Engaging Social Media Content - DBW: […] Another Amazon Store Planned for Paramus...
- subscriber: What Mr. Michael Pietsch is saying in his letter, ...