The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
- Merged WME and IMG Will Sell Clients Books at All Their Events 24 July 2014, 12:24 pm
- Lepucki, on Colbert, Picks Stephan Eirik Clark's Forthcoming Debut SWEETNESS #9 (Also a Hachette Title) 22 July 2014, 3:11 pm
- William Morrow's Hubbard, Rosenblum Testify in Jesse Ventura Defamation Lawsuit Against AMERICAN SNIPER 18 July 2014, 2:43 pm
- Now the Official Kindle Unlimited Launch (Which Does Not List Publishers Who Actively Opted In) 18 July 2014, 12:09 pm
- Justice Kagan Denies Conan Doyle Estate's Bid to Stay Appeals Court Copyright Ruling 17 July 2014, 11:47 pm
- John Ingram Invests In Mediander July 24, 2014
- People, Etc. July 24, 2014
- Batman Beats Back Kindle Unlimited July 24, 2014
- Scholastic Takes $21.4 Charge, Mostly on Storia, Which Will Switch to School Licensing Model July 24, 2014
- Rizzoli Acquires Welcome Books July 23, 2014
- Amazon vs. Hachette: Book Buyers Take Notice | Publishing Perspectives: […] Publishers Lunch reported that: […...
- Salad Days for Opted-in Authors and Publishers | Digital Book World: […] New Workman CEO: Dan Reynolds (Pub Lunch...
- Ebook Subscription Services: Good for Authors? [Smart Set] | Jane Friedman: […] I also highly recommend taking a look at...
- Influence of Kindle Unlimited on Amazon “Bestsellers” Grows (via @PublishersLunch, HT: @JaneFriedman) | Literarium – The Blog: […] Read on for stats here: http://lunch.pub...
- So Kindle Unlimited Gives Traditionally Published Books an Advantage - What Else is New? | The Digital Reader: […] is a marked change from the week ending ...