The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
- Bronx Barnes & Noble Signs Two-Year Lease Extension, with Help from Borough President 23 October 2014, 4:17 pm
- Barnes & Noble Will Stay in Bronx Location For Two More Years After All 23 October 2014, 4:11 pm
- Seasonal Decline In Adult Trade Pulls Down Bloomsbury Sales and Profits 23 October 2014, 12:18 pm
- BN and Samsung Add 10.1 Inch Galaxy Nook Tablet; Refresh $200 Free Content Package 22 October 2014, 2:09 pm
- Txtr-Related Subscription Service Blloon Launches In Uk 22 October 2014, 12:49 pm
- Kirkus Prize Winners, and More Awards October 23, 2014
- Amazon Misses Wall Street's Expectations On Bigger Loss; Shares Decline Sharply October 23, 2014
- Oral Arguments For Apple's Appeal Set For December 15 October 23, 2014
- Bloomsbury Declines In First Half on Lower Adult Trade Sales October 23, 2014
- People, Etc. October 23, 2014
- How Simon & Schuster\'s Amazon Deal Changes Things for Ebook Publishers | Digital Book World: […] Bookspan Reboots, Turns Publisher (Pub L...
- Why Vook Is Still Betting on Short-Form Ebooks | Digital Book World: […] iPhones Up, iPads Down at Apple (Pub Lun...
- Simon & Schuster’s Agreement with Amazon Points the Way Back to Agency Pricing | The Authors Guild: […] the basic construct and terms of agency ...
- Dealing with Amazon — Gigaom Research: […] Details of the deal are sketchy, but it ...
- Vook Doubles Down on Short-Form Byliner Ebooks as Atavist Books Folds | Digital Book World: […] within the industry to doubt their poten...