The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- Forthcoming Mitch McConnell Book Finds Fault with Others, From "Professor Obama" Down 24 May 2016, 2:06 pm
- Barnes & Noble Education Announces 14 Recent New College Store Contracts 24 May 2016, 1:57 pm
- Amazon-Owned Comixology Rolls Out $5.99-A-Month Unlimited Subscription Reading Plan 24 May 2016, 1:53 pm
- Waterstone's Kobo eMail to Customers 23 May 2016, 11:51 am
- After Dropping Kindle and Failing to Do Anything Else, Waterstone's Pairs with Kobo for eBooks 23 May 2016, 11:31 am
- People, Etc. May 24, 2016
- Waterstones Exits eBooks and Digital Audio; Transfers Customers to Kobo May 23, 2016
- People May 23, 2016
- Author Sues to Challenge eBooks As Sale Rather Than License, But He Sues the Wrong Publisher May 23, 2016
- Publisher of Month9Books, Swoon Romance, and Tantrum Books Pares Back List On Health Problems May 20, 2016
- The 2 Marketing Questions Every Author Should Ask | Digital Book World: […] Author Sues Wrong Publisher over Ebooks ...
- 5 Questions Publishing Leaders Need to Ask About Metadata | Digital Book World: […] Nook and Samsung Agree to New, Much Smal...
- subscriber: As a former employer for thirty years in the priva...
- Who’s Using the Keywords in Metadata? | Digital Book World: […] BEA: Foggy in Chicago (Pub Lunch) Chicag...
- Should Publishers See Themselves as Service Providers? | Digital Book World: […] BEA Shrinks, As ABA Continues Growth (Pu...