The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- Two Free Buzz Books eBooks Offer Over 60 Big Excerpts 23 January 2015, 1:36 pm
- Euro Plunges Below $1.12 As Dollar Gains Against British, Canadian and Australian Currencies As Well 23 January 2015, 1:24 pm
- Patterson Self-Destructing Book Promo Gives 1,000 People 24 Hours to Read "Private Vegas" 20 January 2015, 12:39 pm
- Potential Presidential Candidates Including Bush and O'Malley Start with Digital Publishing 19 January 2015, 1:49 pm
- Digital Utopian Brewster Kahle, and Copyright, "The Elephant In the Archive" 19 January 2015, 1:31 pm
- Early Looks At Over 60 of 2015's Discovery Books January 23, 2015
- People, Etc. January 23, 2015
- Publishing Technology Realigns Revenues, Negotiates with New Investor January 23, 2015
- Amazon Launches Self-Published Textbook Creator, KDP EDU January 22, 2015
- DBW Author Survey: Whether Traditional or Indie Published, the Windfall is Low January 22, 2015
- How Authors Balance Risks and Rewards | Digital Book World: […] Amazon Takes Aim at iBooks Author (Pub L...
- Subscription Ebook Race Gets More Global | Digital Book World: […] Amazon Adds to Kindle Unlimited Payout P...
- Kobo Cries Foul in Canaidan Ebook Pricing Investigation | Digital Book World: […] Pearson Says 2015 Forecast Is Sunny (Pub...
- Egmont USA to close doors on January 30th - YA Interrobang: […] to Publisher’s Lunch, Egmont USA...
- Few Surprises on Best-Seller List as Agency Ebook Pricing Takes Hold | Digital Book World: […] of the Big Five publishers to have recen...