The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- William Shatner Said to be Writing Book On Leonard Nimoy, For Release By SMP In 2016 31 August 2015, 3:31 pm
- Strong Dollar Lifts Penguin Random House Sales By 236 Million Euros In First Half 31 August 2015, 11:30 am
- Barnes & Noble's Bayside, Queens, Store Will Also Close By Year's End 28 August 2015, 11:53 am
- Faber Records Second Poor Year, With Lower Sales and A Bigger Loss 28 August 2015, 11:51 am
- Van Uum's New Bookstore Due to Open In September 28 August 2015, 11:43 am
- People August 31, 2015
- Google Play Books Cleans Up August 31, 2015
- Strong Dollar Lifts Penguin Random House; Buyout Talk Turns to Partial Sale August 31, 2015
- Simon & Schuster Tries A Kindle Unlimited Experiment August 28, 2015
- Another Weak Year for Faber; A Weak RCS Waits A Little Longer to Close Mondadori Deal August 28, 2015
- How Authors Should Use Facebook | Digital Book World: […] Simon & Schuster Experiments with Ki...
- Simon & Schuster Adds (Two) eBooks to Kindle Unlimited | The Digital Reader: […] Publishers Lunch […]...
- Publishers and the Fear of Data | Digital Book World: […] Random House Germany to Drop DRM (PubLun...
- The big global publishers are integrating across both territories and languages - The Shatzkin Files The Shatzkin Files: […] follows an announcement a few months ago...
- Amazon Ebook Bookstore | Smiling Experts: […] eBooks: Kobo in Mexico, Amazon In NY Sch...