The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- Booker Longlist: Coetzee (Naturally), Strout, Beatty, Kennedy, Four Debuts, Including Moshfegh, and More 27 July 2016, 11:38 am
- "Left Behind" Co-Author Tim LaHaye, 90, Dies Following A Stroke 25 July 2016, 9:46 pm
- Roger Ailes Reportedly Working on Autobiography (At One Point Under Contract With HarperCollins) 24 July 2016, 2:59 pm
- Hastings Did Sell Their 32-Year-Old Cessna Turboprop for $570k, At Least 22 July 2016, 1:42 pm
- Lawyer Says Former Fox News Personality Laurie Dhue Is Writing A Book 22 July 2016, 12:29 pm
- People July 27, 2016
- Booker Prize Longlist Ranges from Veteran Coetzee to NBCC Winner Beatty July 27, 2016
- Apple Beats Low Expectations July 26, 2016
- Hachette Reorganizes Sales Following Perseus Purchase July 26, 2016
- Announcements: PRH Pairs with InstaFreebie, Amazon Gets Permission to Test Drone Functions In UK July 26, 2016
- How Indexing Could Evolve with Ebooks: […] Potter Helps Scholastic Again (Pub Lunch...
- The challenge of aligning data sources – TechInBooks.com: […] article in today’s Publishers Lunc...
- subscriber: More consolidation in the industry. This looks to ...
- 3 Ways Indie Publishers Sell Books: […] Senate Confirms Hayden as Librarian of C...
- Why You Should Take the AAP Statshot Annual Revenue Data With a Grain of Salt | The Digital Reader: […] Unlike the AAP’s monthly StatShots, th...