The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- With Sale of Moleskine to Private Belgian Company, PE Investor Will Have Earned €323 million 29 September 2016, 11:36 am
- Redstone's National Amusements Said to be Calling on Viacom and CBS Boards to Explore Merging 28 September 2016, 5:57 pm
- Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Hollywood Authors List 28 September 2016, 2:03 pm
- Springsteen Moves 2,000 Copies of Memoir at Four-Hour Opening Day BN Signing 28 September 2016, 12:54 pm
- Booksellers Upset Over New California Law Requiring Certificate of Authenticity on Signed Memorabilia (Including Books) 27 September 2016, 2:27 pm
- BISG Looks Ahead to Restart September 30, 2016
- People, Etc. September 30, 2016
- AAP April Report: As Expected, The Digital Decline Continues September 29, 2016
- Awards: 5 Under 35 Honorees; Aspen Words Literary Prize September 29, 2016
- People, Etc. September 29, 2016
- New Studies Show the Value of Digital Learning Materials - DBW: […] AAP April Report: As Expected, the Digit...
- Authors, Stop Doing These 10 Things on Social Media - DBW: […] Amazon Bull: Stock Hits New High (Pub Lu...
- \"Fifty Shades of Grey\" royalty lawsuit...again! | Sidebar for Plaintiffs: […] jury ruled in Pedroza’s favor in F...
- Adult Book List Young: […] National Book Award Longlists Begin with...
- subscriber: Agreed! A first - rate publisher by any measure!...