The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
- Maze Runner Movie Tracks Towards Strong $30 Million Opening In September 29 August 2014, 12:53 pm
- Japanese Publishers Unhappy With Amazon's New Terms Demands 29 August 2014, 11:26 am
- Google Demonstrates "Project Wing" Delivery Drone In Australia ("It's Years From A Product...") 29 August 2014, 1:13 am
- After Multiple Books Together, Hanser and Gallimard Both Declined to Publish Martin Amis's New Novel Set In Fictionalized Auschwitz 28 August 2014, 9:04 pm
- Books-a-Million Has Flat Sales, Smaller Loss In Second Quarter 28 August 2014, 9:01 pm
- Suge Knight's Book Due from Dey Street In 2015 August 29, 2014
- The Super Seuss Business August 29, 2014
- Briefs: September Costco Pick; Amis Breaks with German, French Publishers; Maze Runner Movie August 29, 2014
- Penguin Random House Has Softer Sales (Probably) and Strong Earnings In First Half August 29, 2014
- A Tepid Second Quarter for Books-A-Million August 29, 2014
- The Future of Fixed-Layout Ebooks | Digital Book World: […] Historic Leadership Shift at Penguin Ran...
- Top 5 Publishing News Stories 8/18-8/22 - Publishing Trendsetter: […] Despite the cancellation of the Hachette...
- Will Ebooks Always Make Us Dumber? No | Digital Book World: […] Hachette UK Snags Penguin Random House U...
- The New Trend in Ebook Prices | Digital Book World: […] Atria Lays Off Editorial Staff (Pub Lunc...
- Surviving the Digital Transition | Digital Book World: […] Quarto: Bad News, Good News (Pub Lunch) ...