The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
- Barnes & Noble Stock Closes Down 12% On Heavy Volume Following Riggio's Sale 17 April 2014, 8:04 pm
- Agent Susan Golomb Interviewed, On Finding Franzen, Pessl and Rachman In the Slush, and More 17 April 2014, 7:40 pm
- Amazon to Provide Custom "Kindle for Samsung" App and Store, With a Free eBook A Month 17 April 2014, 12:04 pm
- 56 Literature Grants Claim $1.42 Million Share of $75 In NEA Grants 17 April 2014, 11:56 am
- Random House to Publish YA Version Hillenbrand's "Unbroken" In November, Ahead of Christmas Movie Release 17 April 2014, 11:44 am
- People: On Marquez, 87, and More April 17, 2014
- Briefs: NEA Grants, Warren's Memoir, Samsung for Kindle, and More April 17, 2014
- Google Play Continues Growth April 17, 2014
- Riggio Sells Another Big Piece of Barnes & Noble, Sending Shares Down April 17, 2014
- BEA Challenges Start-Ups In New Contest April 16, 2014
- Surprises on This Week’s Ebook Best-Seller List | Digital Book World: […] Hachette Snags Editor for New Imprint (P...
- UK Publishers Fully Digital | Digital Book World: […] Goldfinch Wins Pulitzer (Pub Lunch) Donn...
- Mark Coker: Congrats Michael!...
- Ebooks Way Too Cheap? | Digital Book World: […] Cengage Finishes Restructure (Pub Lunch)...
- Adult Ebook Sales up, Children’s Down in 2013 | Digital Book World: […] “good” news for ebook publishers is ...