The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- Senator Al Franken to Shop Idea for Satirical Book About Challenges of the Senate, via Bob Barnett 9 October 2015, 5:57 am
- Judge Approves FTC's Plan to Send $8 Million In Refunds to Buyers of Kevin Trudeau Book 9 October 2015, 5:51 am
- Stephenie Meyer: "I want to say this is not a real book, and I am totally aware of this" 9 October 2015, 5:45 am
- Trump Book Called "Crippled America," Features "Horrible, Mean Picture" On Jacket 8 October 2015, 8:32 am
- Canongate Sales Fell 24% to £7.9 Million, with Big Loss, In "Difficult and Dispiriting" 2014 7 October 2015, 12:18 pm
- People, Etc. October 9, 2015
- GREY Boosts Trade Sales in June October 8, 2015
- Allende's The Japanese Lover Tops November Library Reads List October 8, 2015
- People: Alexievich Wins Nobel, and More October 8, 2015
- People, Etc. October 7, 2015
- Ebooks change the game for both backlist and export - The Shatzkin Files The Shatzkin Files: […] reality comes up in another frequent cur...
- How Book Fairs and Technology Work Together | Digital Book World: […] Will Frankfurt Deals Pick Up? (Pub Lunch...
- Publishers Are Following Authors to Kindle Exclusivity | The Digital Reader: […] was paying Skyhorse under terms similar ...
- A Critical SEO Element Publishers Must Improve | Digital Book World: […] Pronoun Launches Free Ebook Distribution...
- Round up: Oyster falls out; Mobile is apps; eBooks sales reality check; Social audits; Instagram's 400M; more - The Logical Marketing Agency: […] Publishers Lunch: eBook Sales TrendsR...