The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
- With Mixed Reviews, Mockingjay - Part 1 Movie Still Draws $123 Million Opening (The Lowest So Far for the Series) 24 November 2014, 12:55 pm
- The Strand Persists -- Mostly Thanks to Buying Their Building in 1996 24 November 2014, 12:54 pm
- Matthew McConaughey Likely to Star In Four-Part Film Version of Stephen King's The Stand 24 November 2014, 12:47 pm
- Barnes & Noble Stocks Up On 500,000 Signed Books to Draw Customers Into Stores 24 November 2014, 12:45 pm
- Price Is Lowered to Just $5.5 for Aspen's Explore Booksellers, Caught in Wyly Bankruptcy Fight 24 November 2014, 12:45 pm
- People November 24, 2014
- Judge Cote Rubber-Stamps Apple Settlement November 23, 2014
- Washington Post's Ten Best of 2014 November 21, 2014
- Handler Acknowledges Remarks Were "Yes, Racist" and Apologizes -- As Does NBF; He Pledges Matching Gift to #WeNeedDiverseBooks November 21, 2014
- People, Etc. November 20, 2014
- Oyster Turns Web Publisher | Digital Book World: […] Hachette to Acquire Black Dog & Leve...
- Edna J. White: Im glad he apologized with power and put the money...
- Kindle Unlimited a Mixed Blessing for Authors | Digital Book World: […] More. […]...
- Amazon and Hachette have settled so there will be no big bang change in the publishing business model - The Shatzkin Files The Shatzkin Files: […] Spring. All we know is that whatever the...
- Hachette and Amazon End Feud Over Ebook Prices | Digital Book World: […] Hachette Sales Down in Third Quarter (Pu...