The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- Penguin Random House Provides Free Digital Reads for 8 Weeks to NYC Subway Riders, Promoting MTA Wi-Fi 29 August 2016, 11:36 am
- Australia's Miles Franklin Award to A.S. Patric's Black Rock White City 29 August 2016, 11:34 am
- In New Initiative, Italian Government Will Give 18-Year-Olds 500 Euros to Spend On Books and Tickets to See Arts 26 August 2016, 2:05 pm
- PEN Center USA Literary Award Winners 26 August 2016, 1:23 pm
- Short Bloomberg Story Gives Strange Impression that WH Smith Has Triumphed, But High Street Comps Have Declined for Years 25 August 2016, 11:23 am
- Penguin Random House Provides Free Digital Reads to NYC Subway Riders August 29, 2016
- People, Etc. August 29, 2016
- Amazon Tests Teams with 30-Hour Work Week August 29, 2016
- Hachette Sues Seth Grahame-Smith to Recover Advance On Late, Unacceptable Manuscript August 29, 2016
- People, Etc. August 26, 2016
- Everything You Need to Know About Ebook Metadata: […] Results Steady at WH Smith, But… (Pub ...
- What the Panama Papers Tell Publishers About Big Data: […] Wiley to Acquire Atypon for $120 Million...
- Thad McIlroy – Future Of Publishing » The March of the Toy Soldiers: […] it wrote down its Kobo investment for th...
- Welcome to the Golden Age of Indie Publishers: […] Sales Rise at Quarto (Pub Lunch) The Qua...
- What Digital Publishers Need to Know About Video: […] HMH Reduces Full Year Guidance, Though T...