Talking about books as "demand-weighted units" and telling customers they "encourage you to purchase ...from one of our competitors" hasn't played too well on the editorial pages for Amazon in their standoff with Hachette Book Group over terms, but on Wednesday the company floated a more positive story to change the narrative in the media. CEO Jeff Bezos will convene "a new device launch" in Seattle on June 18. A teaser video shows delighted people looking down at something they say is amazing, reaffirming longstanding rumors that Amazon has a 3-D cellphone on the way.
- Pearson Sheds Over $2.3 Billion in Market Cap By End of Day's Trading 18 January 2017, 10:16 pm
- Digital Deja Vu: Leak Indicates Microsoft Will Try Again At Selling eBooks In Windows 10 18 January 2017, 3:49 am
- New Store Interabang Books Coming to Dallas In May 17 January 2017, 7:58 pm
- Audio Version of Saunders' Lincoln In the Bardo to Feature 166 Narrators 17 January 2017, 6:45 pm
- NBCC Nominees Announced; Underground Railroad Isn't On the List 17 January 2017, 12:12 pm
- Leak Indicates Microsoft Will Try Again At Selling eBooks January 18, 2017
- People, Etc. January 18, 2017
- The Complete Spring/Summer Buzz Books Roster January 18, 2017
- Bookselling: Interabang Books to Open in Dallas; Lorelei Books for Sale; and More January 18, 2017
- As Expected, Pearson Ready to Sell Penguin Random House Stake; Profit Warning Sinks Shares January 18, 2017
- What Are the Benefits of the IDPF-W3C Merger? - Digital Book World: […] Sargent: Even As Ebooks Shrink, Data Wil...
- Just when you think it couldn’t get any worse… | Sidebar for Plaintiffs: […] Trump National Security Pick CrowleyR...
- Amazon's 8th Bookstore Will Open in Paramus, NJ | The Digital Reader: […] this story isn't as exclusive as I ...
- 3 Keys for Authors to Produce Engaging Social Media Content - DBW: […] Another Amazon Store Planned for Paramus...
- subscriber: What Mr. Michael Pietsch is saying in his letter, ...