Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
- Clinton's Book Titled "Hard Choices" 18 April 2014, 12:29 pm
- Barnes & Noble Stock Closes Down 12% On Heavy Volume Following Riggio's Sale 17 April 2014, 8:04 pm
- Agent Susan Golomb Interviewed, On Finding Franzen, Pessl and Rachman In the Slush, and More 17 April 2014, 7:40 pm
- Amazon to Provide Custom "Kindle for Samsung" App and Store, With a Free eBook A Month 17 April 2014, 12:04 pm
- 56 Literature Grants Claim $1.42 Million Share of $75 In NEA Grants 17 April 2014, 11:56 am
- Barnes & Noble Stock Falls 12 Percent; Riggio Reflects April 18, 2014
- Indies Choice Winners: Atkinson, Marra, Rowell and More April 18, 2014
- People: On Marquez, 87, and More April 17, 2014
- Briefs: NEA Grants, Warren's Memoir, Samsung for Kindle, and More April 17, 2014
- Google Play Continues Growth April 17, 2014
- Most Americans Now Reading Ebooks? | Digital Book World: […] Google Play on the Upswing (Pub Lunch) R...
- Surprises on This Week’s Ebook Best-Seller List | Digital Book World: […] Hachette Snags Editor for New Imprint (P...
- UK Publishers Fully Digital | Digital Book World: […] Goldfinch Wins Pulitzer (Pub Lunch) Donn...
- Mark Coker: Congrats Michael!...
- Ebooks Way Too Cheap? | Digital Book World: […] Cengage Finishes Restructure (Pub Lunch)...