Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- Rowling Writes On Ilvermorny, North America's Own School of Witchcraft and Wizardry 29 June 2016, 11:59 am
- Politico Says Lewandowski Had $1.2 Million Offer from Harper But Would Not Show Them His Nondisclosure Agreement 29 June 2016, 11:44 am
- PRH UK Will Vacate Penguin's Strand Offices and Transworld's Ealing Space, Consolidate Near Vauxhall Bridge In 2020 29 June 2016, 11:39 am
- As Promised, Nook Press Launches POD Program for Self-Published Authors, Promises In-Store Opportunities 28 June 2016, 2:48 pm
- Adichie's "The Arrangements" is NYTBR's First Published Short Fiction 28 June 2016, 12:55 pm
- Briefs: Amazon's Inspire; Nook Press's Print Platform June 28, 2016
- People: Nelson to Join Harper June 28, 2016
- Barnes & Noble Education Sales Rise At End of Challenging Year June 28, 2016
- It Was A Poor January for AAP Publishers June 27, 2016
- Another Best of 2016 So Far, and More June 27, 2016
- Why Authors Should Talk to Their Publishers About OCR | Digital Book World: […] More Barnes & Noble Fiscal Facts (Pu...
- International Publishing and the UK's Vote for 'Brexit': […] comprehensive look at the uncertainties ...
- What Self-Published Authors Should Know About Hard Copies | Digital Book World: […] Nordstedts Sold to Storytel (Pub Lunch) ...
- How to Build a Successful Indie Press | Digital Book World: […] Amazon to Open Third Bookstore Near Port...
- Everything Self-Published Authors Need to Know | Digital Book World: […] Small Decline in Wiley’s Fourth Qu...