Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- AP Praises Baby Boomer Indie Booksellers 1 December 2015, 9:47 pm
- Was It In Doubt? Morrissey's Novel Wins Bad Sex In Fiction Award 1 December 2015, 9:27 pm
- Pietsch Column: Young Generations' "Demand for great and exciting books will fuel a huge growth in writing and reading" 1 December 2015, 9:26 pm
- U. of North Carolina Students Protest Bids to Outsource Campus Bookstore 1 December 2015, 1:08 pm
- Coralie Bickford-Smith's The Fox and the Star Is Waterstones' Book of the Year 1 December 2015, 1:01 am
- People December 1, 2015
- Goodreads Choice, LibraryReads' Favorites, Amazon December, and Other Picks December 1, 2015
- People, Etc. November 30, 2015
- People: Tamblyn Named Kobo CEO; Wheaton Appointed COO of Penguin Random House Canada; and More November 29, 2015
- Books-A-Million Flat On Slightly Higher Comps November 24, 2015
- How Paid Reviews Work for Indie Authors | Digital Book World: […] Supreme Court Extends Apple Appeal Deadl...
- For Amazon Authors, International Royalties in Flux as Payment per Page Drops Again - The Authors Guild: […] Since July’s change to per-page paymen...
- How to Be More Efficient in Your Metadata Management | Digital Book World: […] Kindle Unlimited Payment Drops Below Hal...
- Is Your Publishing Toolkit As Strong As It Could Be? | Digital Book World: […] Expanded S&S Library Option, Expandi...
- Pentian CEO: ‘Publishing with a Purpose Is a Privilege’ | Digital Book World: […] Bertelsmann Earnings Gain in Third Quart...