Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- Court Monitor Bromwich Complains Again About Apple's Declining Cooperation 17 April 2015, 2:34 pm
- 3 Pages Cut From Early Draft of 'A Wrinkle In Time' Gives More Details About L'Engle's Political Philosophy 17 April 2015, 2:16 pm
- The "LBF Deals" Story Trap At Work (SMP Bought the Jong Prior to LBF 2014) 16 April 2015, 2:53 pm
- Shortlists for PEN Literary Awards 16 April 2015, 2:46 pm
- Managing Down: Book Sales Fall Another 4% at WH Smith Over Past Six Months 16 April 2015, 11:55 am
- LAT Book Prize Winners Include Hustvedt, Luiselli, Rankine, & Hobbs April 18, 2015
- People, Etc. April 17, 2015
- Awards: Indies Choice Winners, PEN Shortlists, and More April 17, 2015
- KU for March: New High for the Pool But Almost A New Low Per Book April 17, 2015
- Bookselling: Sales Fall Another 4 Percent at WHSmith; Looking Glass Books For Sale; and More April 16, 2015
- Using APIs to Publish More Efficiently | Digital Book World: […] the Book World Needs Small Players (Futu...
- No Authors Held Hostage as HarperCollins and Amazon Come to Terms - The Authors Guild: […] those incentives work? Publishers Lunch ...
- Penguin Random House Joins Scribd on Audiobooks | Digital Book World: […] HarperCollins Bets on Higher-Priced Eboo...
- HarperCollins Signs Amazon Deal, Widens Global Reach | Digital Book World: […] Nonfiction Deals Grow (Pub Lunch) The vo...
- Amazon and HarperCollins strike deal to avoid “doomsday scenario” | That Shakespearean Rag: […] in with Hachette last year. That contret...