Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
- Academic Paper Explores the Inherent Limitations In Kindle Worlds' Commercialized Fan Fiction 21 August 2014, 12:33 pm
- German Culture Minister Gruetters "Welcomes and Supports Authors"; Calls Amazon's Actions "Totally Unacceptable" 21 August 2014, 12:29 pm
- Ellora's Cave Acknowledges Big Drop In Amazon Sales; Cuts Staff and Expenses 20 August 2014, 7:11 pm
- A Few Thomas & Mercer Titles Spotted in WH Smith UK Promotion 20 August 2014, 11:43 am
- Widely Reported "Study" Finding Kindle Readers Absorbed "Significantly" Less Tested Only 50 People (And Just 2 Regular eReaders) 20 August 2014, 11:42 am
- People: Adjustments At Simon Pulse, and More August 21, 2014
- Acknowledging Big Drop in Amazon Sales, Ellora's Cave Cuts Staff, Expenses August 21, 2014
- People, Etc. August 21, 2014
- The Barnes & Noble Samsung $179 Tablet Finally Arrives August 20, 2014
- Hachette UK Creates New International Sales Group August 20, 2014
- Will Ebooks Always Make Us Dumber? No | Digital Book World: […] Hachette UK Snags Penguin Random House U...
- The New Trend in Ebook Prices | Digital Book World: […] Atria Lays Off Editorial Staff (Pub Lunc...
- Surviving the Digital Transition | Digital Book World: […] Quarto: Bad News, Good News (Pub Lunch) ...
- Dog-Eared and Dispatched: August 10, 2014: […] other news, Amazon has again broken sile...
- eBook Sales Up at HarperCollins But Down at S&S, Hachette | The Digital Reader: […] Publishers Lunch […]...