Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
- Background on Knopf's Big Deal for Debut SWEETBITTER 30 October 2014, 12:08 pm
- Alex Beam On Real Books Versus "Books" 30 October 2014, 11:38 am
- Des Moines' The Book Store Is Closed, "Pending Relocation" 29 October 2014, 1:14 pm
- Taschen Answers Bob Dylan with Run of 1,150 Signed Rolling Stones Books, Also At $5,000 Each 28 October 2014, 8:32 pm
- Book Vibe Claims to Have "Predicted" Booker Winner Based On Tweets; Will Try Again for NBAs 28 October 2014, 12:31 pm
- People October 30, 2014
- Vigliano to Sell Agency to Burkle-Backed AGI October 29, 2014
- People, Etc.: Bush On Bush, and More October 28, 2014
- Steady Trade Results in June and July October 28, 2014
- Barnes & Noble to Close One Queens Store -- And A Few Others October 28, 2014
- Young Adult Books Still Driving Growth for U.S. Trade Publishers | Digital Book World: […] Much more. […]...
- Hachette War Hurting Amazon? | Digital Book World: […] reported even weaker third quarter finan...
- The How and Why of Browser-Based Ebook Publishing | Digital Book World: […] Amazon Shares Slide as Earnings Disappoi...
- How Simon & Schuster\'s Amazon Deal Changes Things for Ebook Publishers | Digital Book World: […] Bookspan Reboots, Turns Publisher (Pub L...
- Why Vook Is Still Betting on Short-Form Ebooks | Digital Book World: […] iPhones Up, iPads Down at Apple (Pub Lun...