Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
- Txtr-Related Subscription Service Blloon Launches In Uk 22 October 2014, 12:49 pm
- Report Claims Leon Panetta Had Penguin Move Forward with His Manuscript Prior to Final CIA Approval, In "Contentious" Process 21 October 2014, 8:29 pm
- Apple Reports Biggest iPhone Launch Yet; iTunes Hits $4.6 Billion 21 October 2014, 11:59 am
- Paul Krugman: Monopsonist Amazon "Has too much power, and it uses that power in ways that hurt America" 20 October 2014, 11:31 am
- Daniel Handler's Upstream Encourages Authors to Partner with Indie Stores to Sell Signed Books 17 October 2014, 8:34 pm
- Bookspan Plans Book-of-the-Month Club Relaunch, and Adds Affiliated Publishing Lines October 22, 2014
- People, Etc. October 22, 2014
- An Early Start to the "Best of" Lists October 22, 2014
- Bookstore News, Good and Bad October 22, 2014
- Digital Startups Bought and/or Closed in 2014 October 21, 2014
- Why Vook Is Still Betting on Short-Form Ebooks | Digital Book World: […] iPhones Up, iPads Down at Apple (Pub Lun...
- Simon & Schuster’s Agreement with Amazon Points the Way Back to Agency Pricing | The Authors Guild: […] the basic construct and terms of agency ...
- Dealing with Amazon — Gigaom Research: […] Details of the deal are sketchy, but it ...
- Vook Doubles Down on Short-Form Byliner Ebooks as Atavist Books Folds | Digital Book World: […] within the industry to doubt their poten...
- Bob Mayer: Sales at Cool Gus are up 22% this year. Despite t...