Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- Australian Cookbook Subscription Site Cooked.com Opens In UK, Recruits Bloomsbury 26 February 2015, 3:59 pm
- Boyhood Director Richard Linklater In Talks to Direct Adapation of Where'd You Go Bernadette 26 February 2015, 3:57 pm
- Holt, Crown "Fully Stand Behind" Bill O'Reilly's Books 26 February 2015, 1:44 pm
- NY Post Admits They Don't Know How Much Jill Abramson Memoir Sold For, and Think Short ("Rapid-Fire") Auction Is Good 26 February 2015, 1:40 pm
- O'Reilly Reporting Questions Turn to Claim In Killing Kennedy Book 25 February 2015, 3:04 pm
- People, Etc. February 26, 2015
- Trade Rebounds In Houghton's Fourth Quarter February 26, 2015
- Barnes & Noble to Spin Off College Business As Separate, Public Company February 26, 2015
- Internship Lawsuits Come to Book Publishing, Against Simon & Schuster February 25, 2015
- Lerner Publishing Group Acquires Egmont USA List February 25, 2015
- B&N to Split Off College Stores, Retain Nook and Retail Stores ⋆ Ink, Bits, & Pixels: […] Publishers Lunch […]...
- HarperCollins Expands Bookmate Offering | Digital Book World: […] Bertelsmann Doubles Down on Education (P...
- Kindle Unlimited Payouts Small Despite Growth | Digital Book World: […] Lunch puts that figure at nearly $1.38 f...
- The Business Case for Publishers Going Direct | Digital Book World: […] Mondadori Makes a Play for RCS Books (Pu...
- For Publishers’ SEO, Divide and Conquer | Digital Book World: […] Faber and Faber Splits with FSG in U.S. ...