Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- Canongate Sales Fell 24% to £7.9 Million, with Big Loss, In "Difficult and Dispiriting" 2014 7 October 2015, 12:18 pm
- James Patterson to Pay $250K In "Holiday Bonuses" to "Hardworking Bookstore Employees" 7 October 2015, 12:16 pm
- PubSlush Closes As Acquisition Deal Fails, Buyer Decides to Launch New Crowdfunding Site, PubLaunch, in February 7 October 2015, 12:05 pm
- McNally Jackson Will Open South Street Seaport Store (with Cafe and Possible Speakeasy) in 2017 7 October 2015, 11:08 am
- Mankell's Publisher Will Help Ensure There Are No Posthumous Novels 7 October 2015, 6:36 am
- People, Etc. October 7, 2015
- Corporate: Canongate Falls In 2014, 3M Exits Library Market October 7, 2015
- Bookselling: Patterson Bonuses, New McNally Jackson Planned October 7, 2015
- HBG and Perseus Promise Faster Deliveries October 7, 2015
- People: Meyer "Reimagines" TWILIGHT for 10th Annniversary; and More October 6, 2015
- Ebooks change the game for both backlist and export - The Shatzkin Files The Shatzkin Files: […] reality comes up in another frequent cur...
- How Book Fairs and Technology Work Together | Digital Book World: […] Will Frankfurt Deals Pick Up? (Pub Lunch...
- Publishers Are Following Authors to Kindle Exclusivity | The Digital Reader: […] was paying Skyhorse under terms similar ...
- A Critical SEO Element Publishers Must Improve | Digital Book World: […] Pronoun Launches Free Ebook Distribution...
- Round up: Oyster falls out; Mobile is apps; eBooks sales reality check; Social audits; Instagram's 400M; more - The Logical Marketing Agency: […] Publishers Lunch: eBook Sales TrendsR...