Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- UK's Profile Books Reports Sales of £11.8 million, Up 14 Percent 23 September 2016, 12:52 pm
- James Patterson Pulls Ill-Advised "The Murder of Stephen King" 23 September 2016, 12:51 pm
- Books and Mortar Opens in Grand Rapids, MI 23 September 2016, 12:51 pm
- Block Island Bookstore Will Close Unless Buyer Emerges: "In 21 years, I have never had a book rep come to the store" 23 September 2016, 12:50 pm
- HMH CEO Linda Zecher Resigns 22 September 2016, 10:45 pm
- People, Etc. September 23, 2016
- Amazon Bull: Stock Hits New High September 23, 2016
- Zecher Resigns As Houghton Mifflin Harcourt CEO September 22, 2016
- Potter Play Drives Scholastic Gain September 22, 2016
- People September 22, 2016
- \"Fifty Shades of Grey\" royalty lawsuit...again! | Sidebar for Plaintiffs: […] jury ruled in Pedroza’s favor in F...
- Adult Book List Young: […] National Book Award Longlists Begin with...
- subscriber: Agreed! A first - rate publisher by any measure!...
- Can We Actually Use Data to Predict Bestsellers? - Digital Book World: […] Book Sales Fell $38.6 Million at B&N...
- subscriber: A great loss....