Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- USA Today's 25 Summer Book Picks 27 May 2015, 8:27 pm
- AP Convention Preview: "Diversity panels remain more common than actual diversity in publishing" 26 May 2015, 12:57 pm
- Amazon Books Sales for UK, Germany, Spain and Italy Separately (Instead of Laundered Through Luxembourg) As of May 1 25 May 2015, 1:39 pm
- Press Release News: Vintage to Release 10-Book Raymond Carver Backlist As eBooks 25 May 2015, 1:37 pm
- Books, Inc. Plans Their 12th Store In Santa Clara for 2016 22 May 2015, 9:55 pm
- Kobo Extends ABA Partnership With eRead Local Program May 27, 2015
- Indigo Sales Improve Throughout Q4 and Full Year May 27, 2015
- BEA: Executives Talk Digital Integration at IDPF May 27, 2015
- People, Etc.; Kuyper Named New BISG Executive Director May 26, 2015
- Corporate: Bertelsmann Sets Up Penguin Verlag in Germany; Frankfurt Book Fair Takes Minority Stake in IPR License May 26, 2015
- What’s Next for Digital? What Matters? Why? | Digital Book World: […] Bertelsmann Launches Imprint in Germany ...
- Why the Amazon Question Is Also a Mobile One | Digital Book World: […] Kindle Unlimited Pool Swells, Payouts No...
- Twelve Publishers Submit to SEO Analysis | Digital Book World: […] Top Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Shareholde...
- More Publishers Selling Ebooks Direct | Digital Book World: […] Ebook Sales Down at Hachette (Pub Lunch...
- Authors Front and Center in Multi-Channel Publishing | Digital Book World: […] Simon & Schuster: “No Negative Eff...