Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
- Bank Street Books Will Reopen in New Location on 107th Street, Amidst UWS "Renaissance" 2 September 2014, 1:06 am
- Maze Runner Movie Tracks Towards Strong $30 Million Opening In September 29 August 2014, 12:53 pm
- Japanese Publishers Unhappy With Amazon's New Terms Demands 29 August 2014, 11:26 am
- Google Demonstrates "Project Wing" Delivery Drone In Australia ("It's Years From A Product...") 29 August 2014, 1:13 am
- After Multiple Books Together, Hanser and Gallimard Both Declined to Publish Martin Amis's New Novel Set In Fictionalized Auschwitz 28 August 2014, 9:04 pm
- Bone Clocks Tops Amazon's September List September 1, 2014
- Suge Knight's Book Due from Dey Street In 2015 August 29, 2014
- The Super Seuss Business August 29, 2014
- Briefs: September Costco Pick; Amis Breaks with German, French Publishers; Maze Runner Movie August 29, 2014
- Penguin Random House Has Softer Sales (Probably) and Strong Earnings In First Half August 29, 2014
- Young Adult Best-Sellers Drive Penguin Random House Sales | Informit Bulletin: […] Publishers Lunch points out, “It is th...
- Young Adult Best-Sellers Drive Penguin Random House Sales | Digital Book World: […] Publishers Lunch points out, “It i...
- The Future of Fixed-Layout Ebooks | Digital Book World: […] Historic Leadership Shift at Penguin Ran...
- Top 5 Publishing News Stories 8/18-8/22 - Publishing Trendsetter: […] Despite the cancellation of the Hachette...
- Will Ebooks Always Make Us Dumber? No | Digital Book World: […] Hachette UK Snags Penguin Random House U...