Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
- First of Four Tattered Cover Locations At Denver Airport Opens 7 December 2013, 1:42 pm
- After A Week of Lists, Slate's Actual Top 10 Books 6 December 2013, 10:55 pm
- After We Reported the BN SEC Investigation Disclosure, BKS Stock Fell 12% 6 December 2013, 10:46 pm
- Google Play Books Expands In South America 6 December 2013, 2:00 pm
- WSJ Says Judge Cote's Relationship With and Charge to Apple Monitor Is Unconstitutional and "A Disgrace to the Judiciary" 6 December 2013, 1:44 pm
- Barnes & Noble Discloses SEC Investigation December 6, 2013
- People December 6, 2013
- Bloomsbury Commissions Illustrated Harry Potters December 6, 2013
- Sue Monk Kidd Tops January Indie Next List December 6, 2013
- New Author Survey Results December 5, 2013
- Hachette Poaches Joe Mangan From Perseus for Chief Operating Officer Role | Digital Book World: […] A transition is already underway at Pers...
- Exclusive Survey Results: All About Self-Publishing | Digital Book World: […] New Harlequin CEO (Pub Lunch) Harlequin ...
- Robert Gottlieb: The question that needs to be answered is will Don...
- The Future of Physical Book Retail | Digital Book World: […] Big French Bookstore Chain Goes Down (Pu...
- Why the Ebook Sales Slowdown Is Only Temporary | Digital Book World: […] Audience-Centric Publishing (Pub Lunch) ...