Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- In New Initiative, Italian Government Will Give 18-Year-Olds 500 Euros to Spend On Books and Tickets to See Arts 26 August 2016, 2:05 pm
- PEN Center USA Literary Award Winners 26 August 2016, 1:23 pm
- Short Bloomberg Story Gives Strange Impression that WH Smith Has Triumphed, But High Street Comps Have Declined for Years 25 August 2016, 11:23 am
- PRH and Dohle Have Never Liked Or Supported Subscription and They Still Don't: "We Just Don’t Need It" 25 August 2016, 11:13 am
- Milkweed's Bookstore Ready for September Opening 25 August 2016, 11:04 am
- People, Etc. August 26, 2016
- Another Amazon Books Store Planned, for Chicago In 2017 August 25, 2016
- Bookselling: Penguin Shop Opens in Toronto; Milkweed Bookstore Opens in September; and More August 25, 2016
- People August 25, 2016
- Results Steady At WH Smith, But... August 25, 2016
- Everything You Need to Know About Ebook Metadata: […] Results Steady at WH Smith, But… (Pub ...
- What the Panama Papers Tell Publishers About Big Data: […] Wiley to Acquire Atypon for $120 Million...
- Thad McIlroy – Future Of Publishing » The March of the Toy Soldiers: […] it wrote down its Kobo investment for th...
- Welcome to the Golden Age of Indie Publishers: […] Sales Rise at Quarto (Pub Lunch) The Qua...
- What Digital Publishers Need to Know About Video: […] HMH Reduces Full Year Guidance, Though T...