Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- More Digital Audio News: Sonos Incorporates Audiobooks.com As A Music Services Option 19 January 2017, 2:25 pm
- Pearson Sheds Over $2.3 Billion in Market Cap By End of Day's Trading 18 January 2017, 10:16 pm
- Digital Deja Vu: Leak Indicates Microsoft Will Try Again At Selling eBooks In Windows 10 18 January 2017, 3:49 am
- New Store Interabang Books Coming to Dallas In May 17 January 2017, 7:58 pm
- Audio Version of Saunders' Lincoln In the Bardo to Feature 166 Narrators 17 January 2017, 6:45 pm
- Sevier Joins GCP as Publisher January 19, 2017
- People, Etc. January 19, 2017
- The Spring/Summer Young Adult Buzz Books Authors January 19, 2017
- Competition Comes to Digital Audiobooks As European Investigations Lead to End of Audible/Apple Exclusivity January 19, 2017
- Leak Indicates Microsoft Will Try Again At Selling eBooks January 18, 2017
- The Trade, Its Resilience, and Its Data - DBW: […] Leak Indicates Microsoft Will Try Again ...
- What Are the Benefits of the IDPF-W3C Merger? - Digital Book World: […] Sargent: Even As Ebooks Shrink, Data Wil...
- Just when you think it couldn’t get any worse… | Sidebar for Plaintiffs: […] Trump National Security Pick CrowleyR...
- Amazon's 8th Bookstore Will Open in Paramus, NJ | The Digital Reader: […] this story isn't as exclusive as I ...
- 3 Keys for Authors to Produce Engaging Social Media Content - DBW: […] Another Amazon Store Planned for Paramus...