Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
- Lepucki, on Colbert, Picks Stephan Eirik Clark's Forthcoming Debut SWEETNESS #9 (Also a Hachette Title) 22 July 2014, 3:11 pm
- William Morrow's Hubbard, Rosenblum Testify in Jesse Ventura Defamation Lawsuit Against AMERICAN SNIPER 18 July 2014, 2:43 pm
- Now the Official Kindle Unlimited Launch (Which Does Not List Publishers Who Actively Opted In) 18 July 2014, 12:09 pm
- Justice Kagan Denies Conan Doyle Estate's Bid to Stay Appeals Court Copyright Ruling 17 July 2014, 11:47 pm
- Bankrupt Weltbild Drops Paragon Deal; Sells 60% Stake to Restructuring Group for 20 Million Euros 17 July 2014, 11:52 am
- Daily Update: Influence of Kindle Unlimited on Amazon "Bestsellers" Grows July 23, 2014
- People, Etc.: Regan Arts Distribution to S&S July 23, 2014
- Ferris, Fowler, Hustvedt & Powers Add American Flavor to Booker Longlist July 23, 2014
- Apple Reports Softer iPad Sales, As iTunes Continues Growth July 22, 2014
- People, Etc. July 22, 2014
- Ellen Geiger: Once again, the dragon is consuming it\'s own tail...
- How Kindle Unlimited Is Changing the Amazon Kindle Best-Seller List | Digital Book World: […] to Publishers Lunch, the number of ebook...
- Amazon is testing “Kindle Unlimited,” an ebook subscription service for $9.99/month | GIGAOM : Pricing News: […] would compete with existing ebook subscr...
- Book News: Thomas Berger, Author Of ‘Little Big Man,’ Dies | NHAT NET: […] Publishers Lunch reports that the disput...
- Kindle Unlimited Effect Not Yet Felt on DBW Ebook Best-Seller List, ‘Fault’ Still No. 1 | Digital Book World: […] According to Publishers Lunch: […]...