Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- Agency Wars: As Many As A Dozen CAA Agents Are Moving to UTA 1 April 2015, 11:37 am
- Amazon May Be Getting Impatient, As Someone Feeds BI Information on the Contract Discussion with Harper That's Been Underway for A Year 31 March 2015, 10:16 pm
- Employee Becomes Co-Owner of Savannah's E. Shaver, Bookseller 31 March 2015, 2:41 pm
- NY Magazine's Eight Books to Read In April 31 March 2015, 1:37 pm
- Linda Zecher On Her Management Style 30 March 2015, 11:36 am
- People, Etc. April 1, 2015
- No Joke -- An Apparent Amazon Source Uses Business Insider to Pressure Harper Negotiations April 1, 2015
- More On The Recent Spate of Author Solutions Lawsuits April 1, 2015
- Penguin Random House By the Numbers April 1, 2015
- April Bookselling Picks April 1, 2015
- Disrupting Linear Publishing | Digital Book World: […] Author Solutions Sued Again (Pub Lunch) ...
- How to Reach Millennial Readers | Digital Book World: […] Higher Sales, Bigger Losses for Scholast...
- Global Ebook Opportunities Rising | Digital Book World: […] and more payment options in India, while...
- Emerging Global Internet Users Young, Social and Read English | Digital Book World: […] services is also becoming and ever more...
- Amazon Rival Strengthens E-Book Presence - The Authors Guild: […] In addition to increasing competition, t...