Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- Ahead of Tonight's Book, Thien Wins Governor General's Award for Fiction 25 October 2016, 12:20 pm
- Riverhead's Spring List -- As A Mural On the Side of A School 24 October 2016, 1:39 pm
- Portland Amazon Books Opens for A Few Hours In Advance of Full Opening This Week 24 October 2016, 1:18 pm
- Head of Copyright Office Pallante Is "Removed" For New Post by Librarian of Congress; Media Reps Are Concerned 21 October 2016, 11:50 pm
- United Methodist Publishing Moving Distribution to Donnelley's LSC; Warehouse Workers to be Laid Off 20 October 2016, 12:18 pm
- BEA Chicago Attendance Was Down By Over A Third October 24, 2016
- People October 24, 2016
- People, Etc. October 21, 2016
- Riggio On Opportunities New and Missed October 21, 2016
- To BE Is Not to BEA: Show Changes Name to Book Expo October 20, 2016
- What Can Publishing Learn from the Film Industry? - DBW: […] BEA Chicago Attendance Was Down by over ...
- Top 10 Rights Hacks for Publishers - Digital Book World: […] Data Shows Modest Dealmaking as Dollars ...
- The New Customer Relationship - Digital Book World: […] As Amazon Investigates, Kindle Unlimited...
- The Next Phase of Book Search and Discovery - Digital Book World: […] Update from Pearson Sends Shares Down Fu...
- Ted Hill Discusses the Revamped DBW Conference - Digital Book World: […] Amazon in Preliminary Settlement Talks i...