Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- Scott Rudin to Produce Broadway Version of To Kill A Mockingbird, with Aaron Sorkin Adapting 10 February 2016, 3:41 pm
- Amazon Said to be Building "Global Supply Chain" Shipping Business to Compete with Alibaba, Disintermediate Big Shippers 10 February 2016, 1:24 pm
- The Late Jackie Collins' Beverly Hills Estate, Coming to Market for $30 Million 9 February 2016, 1:11 pm
- Chapman University Turns Rueben Martinez's Libraria Martinez Bookstore Into Community Cultural Center 9 February 2016, 1:01 pm
- Abrams Capital Backstopped Barnes & Noble, Adding 1.7 Million Shares 8 February 2016, 1:18 pm
- Lagardere Publishing Rises On Euro and France; HBG Rebounds In Fourth Quarter February 10, 2016
- Scholastic, Little Brown UK Will Publish Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Play Script on July 31 February 10, 2016
- People: Lucas to Lead NBF February 10, 2016
- Briefs: PubTrack Digital Launches in UK; Kenyon Sues Clare; Denene Miller Books at Agate; and More February 9, 2016
- People, Etc. February 9, 2016
- Shopping Center CEO Says 'Not Intended' About Amazon Bookstores - Publishing Perspectives: […] As Michael Cader at Publishers Lunch cla...
- Shopping Center CEO Says 'Not Intended' About Amazon Bookstores - Publishing Perspectives: […] Publishers Lunch’s Michal Cader no...
- How to Pick the Best Ebook Format | Digital Book World: […] Harvard Common Press Sold to Quarto (Pub...
- Why Ebook Markup Is a Sign of a Publisher’s Health | Digital Book World: […] WTF: Swear Word Coloring Books Charge th...
- Why It’s Time to Focus on IP Rights | Digital Book World: […] Supreme Court Will Consider Apple’...