Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- The St. Louis Post Dispatch's Favorite 50 Books 2 December 2016, 9:22 pm
- European Commission Formally Proposes New Rule to Allow Individual Countries to Lower eBook VAT -- If Everyone Agrees 1 December 2016, 6:45 pm
- Individual States Keep Looking At Sales Tax on Digital Media, Including eBooks 1 December 2016, 1:08 pm
- NYT Picks Their Top Ten Books of 2016 1 December 2016, 12:53 pm
- R.J. Julia Booksellers Will Manage New Downtown Middletown Bookstore for Wesleyan University 1 December 2016, 12:47 pm
- Abrams Withdraws Bad Little Children's Book At Author's Request December 5, 2016
- People, Etc. December 5, 2016
- More 2016 Picks December 5, 2016
- Sharing December 2, 2016
- EU Takes One More Step Towards Maybe Allowing Reduced Tax on eBooks Some Day December 2, 2016
- subscriber: Michael, Congratulations. Thank you for this usefu...
- How Indie Authors Can Sell Their Print Books at Local Bookstores - DBW: […] Barnes & Noble News: Albuquerque Sto...
- Ken Brooks of Macmillan Learning: Focusing on Content over Products: […] International Briefs: Kobo, Amazon, Lueb...
- Jane Friedman Discusses the New Professional Indie Author - DBW: […] ‘Sluggish Sales’ Lower Barnes & ...
- Authors, Stop Doing These 10 Things on Social Media - DBW: […] Bookselling: BN ‘Commits’ to Staying...