Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- Sheryl Sandberg Finishing Up New Book On Grief and Healing, "Option B" 29 July 2016, 8:22 pm
- Following Criticism of New Yorker Excerpt, "Clarifications" Made to Siddhartha Mukherjee's Book, "The Gene" 29 July 2016, 12:36 am
- Newly-Found Michael Crichton Paleontology Novel "Dragon Teeth" Sold to Harper for 2017 Publication 28 July 2016, 9:46 pm
- Donna Brazile and Powerful Friends Closing Deal for "The Colored Girls" with SMP 28 July 2016, 2:40 am
- First African American to Win the Pulitzer James Alan McPherson, 72, Dies of Respiratory Failure 28 July 2016, 2:38 am
- People July 29, 2016
- As Expected, Pearson Falls July 29, 2016
- Simon & Schuster Sustains Profit Growth, On Lower Sales July 28, 2016
- A Good Quarter for Amazon, With Media Sales Growing July 28, 2016
- Lagardere Publishing Is Just Above Flat, Even with Perseus Sales July 28, 2016
- A New Service to Help Authors Wrangle Reviews: […] A Good Quarter for Amazon, with Media Sa...
- More Changes at Tor | File 770: […] Publishers Lunch broke the news of 11 ot...
- How Indexing Could Evolve with Ebooks: […] Potter Helps Scholastic Again (Pub Lunch...
- The challenge of aligning data sources – TechInBooks.com: […] article in today’s Publishers Lunc...
- subscriber: More consolidation in the industry. This looks to ...