Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- Remodeled BookHampton Reopens This Weekend Under New Owners 27 May 2016, 11:57 am
- All of the Summer's "Girls" Titles 27 May 2016, 11:43 am
- Summer Reading from NYT Book Critics 26 May 2016, 10:48 pm
- WSJ's Summer Reading Picks 26 May 2016, 5:21 pm
- Why Look -- A New Look for Online NYT Bestseller Lists 26 May 2016, 11:58 am
- People May 27, 2016
- People, Etc. May 26, 2016
- Burgess Lea Moves to Quarto May 26, 2016
- Bookselling: Indigo's New Concept Store, Half-Price for Georgia May 26, 2016
- Macmillan Acquires Pronoun (FKA As Vook, Plus Booklr and Byliner) May 25, 2016
- Indie Authors are to blame for the eBook slowdown: […] they are unable to capitalize on. One ex...
- How Can I Be a Part of the Audiobook Boom? | Digital Book World: […] Macmillan Acquires Pronoun (FKA As Vook,...
- The 2 Marketing Questions Every Author Should Ask | Digital Book World: […] Author Sues Wrong Publisher over Ebooks ...
- 5 Questions Publishing Leaders Need to Ask About Metadata | Digital Book World: […] Nook and Samsung Agree to New, Much Smal...
- subscriber: As a former employer for thirty years in the priva...