Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- Angela Flournoy "Suddenly Has Everyone's Attention" 29 April 2016, 2:42 pm
- Australian Government Commission Recommends Ending Import Restrictions On Books By End of 2017 29 April 2016, 1:33 pm
- Barnes & Noble Said to Line Up New Sacramento-Area Store 29 April 2016, 12:25 pm
- Sales Fall 6% In Pearson's First Quarter; PRH "Solid" But Feels "Reduced Demand for eBooks" 29 April 2016, 11:58 am
- CBS Said to be Talking to Bankers About Buying Out Redstone/National Amusement's Special Voting Shares 28 April 2016, 10:03 pm
- Australian Publishing Braces for New Battle As Government Proposes Dropping Book Import Restrictions April 29, 2016
- Corporate: Pearson Has Expected Q1 Decline, As CBS Considers Buyout of Redstone Shares April 29, 2016
- People, Etc. April 28, 2016
- Amazon Has Better-than-Expected Profit April 28, 2016
- Family Entertainment Network Relaunches As StoryArc; Frankfurt Adds Controlling Stake In IPR License; Readerlink Adds ANconnect Book Business April 28, 2016
- Michael Cader: Thanks for the comment, Lisa, but you may not unde...
- Lisa Campbell: Hello! Just wanted to point out that the deals you...
- We Must Stop Wasting Time in the Attention Economy | Digital Book World: […] Based on Leaked Images, Kindle Returns t...
- How One Small Publisher Is Lighting It Up | Digital Book World: […] London Book Fair Deal Trends (Pub Lunch)...
- How Planning Your Audiobook Can Make You a Better Writer | Digital Book World: […] Bezos’s Annual Letter Celebrates â...