Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- Wasserstein Sells Recorded Books to LA-Based Shamrock Advisors 3 August 2015, 4:01 pm
- About 25 Jobs to be Eliminated As Harlequin UK Consolidates Into Harper UK Offices 3 August 2015, 11:36 am
- PRH Australia Sells Bookworld (Their Former Borders and Angus & Roberson Assets) to Rival Booktopia 3 August 2015, 11:34 am
- George McGovern Told Academic Biographer About The Child He Fathered As A Teenager 1 August 2015, 3:25 pm
- Amazon Features Alcott and Stradal for August 1 August 2015, 3:23 pm
- Hamilton Parts Ways With Minotaur Weeks Before Publication Date August 4, 2015
- For the Record: Clinton Got Over $8.5 Million for Latest Book August 4, 2015
- The Next Spinoff: Donnelley to Split In Three August 4, 2015
- People August 3, 2015
- Recorded Books Is Sold to Another Private Equity Owner August 3, 2015
- Hachette Book Group Reported Revenues Down 7.8% in the First Half | The Digital Reader: […] PW, Publishers Lunch […]...
- Go Mock A Watchman - Porter Anderson: […] Go Set A Watchman has sold more than 1.1...
- Amazon Doing More for Authors than Publishers Are | Digital Book World: […] Pearson Will Sell FT Group to Nikkei (Pu...
- Are book prices too low? - Porter Anderson: […] North America since going on sale (on th...
- Are book prices too low? - Porter Anderson: […] the US, Sarah Weinman at Publishers Lun...