Since Nook's presence at the London Book Fair is an object of fascination for some, here is a picture of where they will conduct business on the show floor (still being set up on Sunday): a closed meeting room (adjacent to regular booths.
- Bronx Barnes & Noble Signs Two-Year Lease Extension, with Help from Borough President 23 October 2014, 4:17 pm
- Seasonal Decline In Adult Trade Pulls Down Bloomsbury Sales and Profits 23 October 2014, 12:18 pm
- BN and Samsung Add 10.1 Inch Galaxy Nook Tablet; Refresh $200 Free Content Package 22 October 2014, 2:09 pm
- Txtr-Related Subscription Service Blloon Launches In Uk 22 October 2014, 12:49 pm
- Report Claims Leon Panetta Had Penguin Move Forward with His Manuscript Prior to Final CIA Approval, In "Contentious" Process 21 October 2014, 8:29 pm
- People, Etc. October 24, 2014
- Pearson "On Track," and PRH "Performed Well" October 24, 2014
- Kirkus Prize Winners, and More Awards October 23, 2014
- Amazon Misses Wall Street's Expectations On Bigger Loss; Shares Decline October 23, 2014
- Oral Arguments For Apple's Appeal Set For December 15 October 23, 2014
- The How and Why of Browser-Based Ebook Publishing | Digital Book World: […] Amazon Shares Slide as Earnings Disappoi...
- How Simon & Schuster\'s Amazon Deal Changes Things for Ebook Publishers | Digital Book World: […] Bookspan Reboots, Turns Publisher (Pub L...
- Why Vook Is Still Betting on Short-Form Ebooks | Digital Book World: […] iPhones Up, iPads Down at Apple (Pub Lun...
- Simon & Schuster’s Agreement with Amazon Points the Way Back to Agency Pricing | The Authors Guild: […] the basic construct and terms of agency ...
- Dealing with Amazon — Gigaom Research: […] Details of the deal are sketchy, but it ...