The European Commission updated its very brief public case notes on the pending antitrust review of the proposed merger of Penguin and Random House. The EC website now indicates a "provisional deadline" for their review of April 5.
Login to read more, or join Publishers Marketplace as a member
- Author Mem Fox Detained and Interrogated In LAX On the Way to Conference; Incorrectly Accused of Having Wrong Visa 24 February 2017, 8:13 pm
- Book From Divorcing "Flip or Flop" Stars' Book "Postponed Indefinitely" 23 February 2017, 9:34 pm
- BookCon Adds More Women to Their Line-Up 23 February 2017, 9:30 pm
- Family Christian Will Close All 240 Stores and Liquidate 23 February 2017, 7:46 pm
- LA Times Book Prize Finalists Are Announced 22 February 2017, 6:39 pm
- HarperCollins Launches Book Recommendation Bots February 24, 2017
- People, Etc. February 24, 2017
- Trade Sales Pulled to Even In Third Quarter of 2016 February 24, 2017
- Pearson Takes ¬£2.55 Billion Charge February 24, 2017
- Family Christian Stores to Liquidate and Close February 23, 2017
- Carmen Rose: A tree grows in Brooklyn, always first always my f...
- Why Audiobooks Are the Digital Book Format With the Most Growth Potential | The Digital Reader: […] to Publishers Lunch, AAP members earned¬...
- Harold Augenbraum: Who chose this ridiculous list?...
- How Agent Life Is Changing in 2017 - Digital Book World: […] AAP Fills In Stats for August (Pub Lunch...
- Here Are 10 Best Practices for Using Bookseller Data - Digital Book World: […] Amazon Agrees to Break Ebook Contractual...