Sylvia Day's REFLECTED IN YOU, the follow-up to her bestselling BARED TO YOU, sold 286,000 ebooks in the US in the first week on sale, Berkley reported. It sells for $9.99. The publisher says the trade paperback, which does not go on sale until October 23, will have a 630,000-copy printing.
- Eric Simonoff Gets the Poets & Writers Q&A Treatment 19 June 2013, 6:31 pm
- NYC Mayoral Candidate Christine Quinn's Memoir Sells Just 100 Copies (Per Bookscan) In First Week On Sale 19 June 2013, 6:00 pm
- Adobe Books Loses Lease After 25 Years, Will Reopen in New Location At Later Date 19 June 2013, 12:49 pm
- Ira Silverberg Will Leave NEA Next Month and Return to NYC 17 June 2013, 5:34 pm
- Departing Hanser Verlag Publisher Michael Krueger: "Life is too short to waste your time with bad books." 17 June 2013, 2:25 pm
- The Defense Rests, As Judge Cote Signals a Perception Shift June 19, 2013
- In Court: BN's Theresa Horner Testifies June 19, 2013
- Springer Sold To BC Partners After All For 3.3 Billion Euros June 19, 2013
- People, Etc. June 19, 2013
- Gelfman Schneider Joins ICM In Latest "Strategic Alliance" June 18, 2013
- Future of E-Textbooks Slow Growth? | Digital Book World: [...] technology investment fund in partnership wi...
- Jack W Perry: Sarah - thanks for the excellent recap and the lin...
- As Apple ebook trial enters last week, it’s all about Steve Jobs — paidContent: [...] most of the day Monday and was questioned by...
- Anybody Press is the new member of the Big Six (for ebooks, at least) - The Shatzkin Files: [...] “Wool” deal, where Hugh Howey so...
- Apple Market Share: Fuzzy Math, Foggy Memory? | Digital Book World: [...] DOJ/Apple: B&N and Agency (Pub Lunch) Ac...