HarperCollins confirmed in a brief statement Friday what was reported as pending a month ago: The company has signed a lease for new office at 195 Broadway and they "anticipate moving in the spring of 2014." Earlier accounts had them looking at about 200,000 square feet of space, comparable to what the publisher currently occupies.
- Author Mem Fox Detained and Interrogated In LAX On the Way to Conference; Incorrectly Accused of Having Wrong Visa 24 February 2017, 8:13 pm
- Book From Divorcing "Flip or Flop" Stars' Book "Postponed Indefinitely" 23 February 2017, 9:34 pm
- BookCon Adds More Women to Their Line-Up 23 February 2017, 9:30 pm
- Family Christian Will Close All 240 Stores and Liquidate 23 February 2017, 7:46 pm
- LA Times Book Prize Finalists Are Announced 22 February 2017, 6:39 pm
- HarperCollins Launches Book Recommendation Bots February 24, 2017
- People, Etc. February 24, 2017
- Trade Sales Pulled to Even In Third Quarter of 2016 February 24, 2017
- Pearson Takes ¬£2.55 Billion Charge February 24, 2017
- Family Christian Stores to Liquidate and Close February 23, 2017
- Carmen Rose: A tree grows in Brooklyn, always first always my f...
- Why Audiobooks Are the Digital Book Format With the Most Growth Potential | The Digital Reader: […] to Publishers Lunch, AAP members earned¬...
- Harold Augenbraum: Who chose this ridiculous list?...
- How Agent Life Is Changing in 2017 - Digital Book World: […] AAP Fills In Stats for August (Pub Lunch...
- Here Are 10 Best Practices for Using Bookseller Data - Digital Book World: […] Amazon Agrees to Break Ebook Contractual...